Mercedes-Benz 190E

  • Thread starter Thread starter LiveSideways
  • 8 comments
  • 508 views
Messages
106
Australia
NSW
I'm not trying to be a hog I made a new thread because I had mistaken a BMW E30 thinking it was a 190E
 
Griffith 500 '94 - starmist crimson

Tamora '02 - rosso pearlescent

Cebera speed 6 '97 - crystal topaz pearlescent

Cebera speed 12 '00 - blue pearlescent

V8s '91 - sunset pearlescent

T350C '03 - formula chameleon green

Tuscan speed 6 '00 - reflex spice

These are all of the TVR's and there colours in my OCD
 
So you want the Merc 190 Evo II?
 
I have it but it's not 0/0/0 what else do you have I'm not very interested in the TVRs and their respective colors

Edit: it's also tuned 450pp touge
 
Still looking for the Mercedes?
This one: 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91

(The Touring Car isn`t tradeable.)
 
Back