Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG 1971Done (GT7) 

United States
New Jersey
GTCHAMPION1
This car is a real piece of history the one that started it all for AMG... The Mercedes-Benz 300SEL W109 body with a true 6.3 liter engine stroked to 6.8 liters tuned by AMG this car has a lot of history & it holds a great value... This represents the heart of racing and shows all the things that can be done when you have hope.
image.jpg
image.jpg

indeksiraj.jpeg
a.jpeg
1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I know, I just suggested it....

But, anyways, I still support the idea!
you did! sorry with so many post that people done it is hard to see if someone posted the same vehicle before... thank you though... this is a car that AMG & Gran Turismo totally missed for the game... they got the Andretti first race car that doesnt even go fast... why not this? this thing was always a monster even if it wasnt modifyed for racing.

This car is a real piece of history the one that started it all for AMG... The Mercedes-Benz 300SEL W109 body with a true 6.3 liter engine stroked to 6.8 liters tuned by AMG this car has a lot of history & it holds a great value... This represents the heart of racing and shows all the things that can be done when you have hope.View attachment 103297 View attachment 103298
I agree. This is on GT5 but just on museum as image. I would like to see AMG cars like this on GT.

I agree. This is on GT5 but just on museum as image. I would like to see AMG cars like this on GT.
I know... Maybe GRan Turismo is afraid that an old Mercedes with modifications from the new millennium is going to outrun the Bugatti and the R35 Black Edition...lol. The car had around 325hp back in the day... With Gran Turismos upgrades may be one of the best cars in the game... I think that's why they removed the 7.2 440 Six Pak Jensen Interseptor with a 3 speed automatic Trans from GT6... I had it on GT5 with a racing Trans mad with like 750hp and it was super hard to beat on any track... Let's see what happens

I'd be so upset if they get to put Ken Block's Fiesta from Monster Energy and not this car.... But I don't thing that would happen because GT is already working with RedBull :)

AMG.jpg

AMG2.jpg AMG3.jpg

AMG4.jpg

6.3 300SEL
Mercedes.jpg Mercedes2.jpg

6.8 300SEL tuned by AMG when AMG was a private company and way before it became owned by Mercedes-Benz
AMG5.jpg

thanks to the 300SEL race car we now have complete AMG models with full factory warranty

AMG6.jpg

Attachments

• Mercedes3.jpg
    Mercedes3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Back