Done (GT Sport) Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG 1971

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GTCHAMPION1, Jan 21, 2014.

1. GTCHAMPION1

GTCHAMPION1

This car is a real piece of history the one that started it all for AMG... The Mercedes-Benz 300SEL W109 body with a true 6.3 liter engine stroked to 6.8 liters tuned by AMG this car has a lot of history & it holds a great value... This represents the heart of racing and shows all the things that can be done when you have hope. image.jpg image.jpg

indeksiraj.jpeg a.jpeg 1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
  2. Flaco13

Flaco13

The "Rote Sau" often translated "the red pig" wich is not correct, it should be "the red sow".

meravigliato, Joerg and GTCHAMPION1 like this.
  3. bragachato

bragachato

Yes, I know, I just suggested it....

But, anyways, I still support the idea!

GTCHAMPION1 likes this.
  4. GTCHAMPION1

GTCHAMPION1

you did! sorry with so many post that people done it is hard to see if someone posted the same vehicle before... thank you though... this is a car that AMG & Gran Turismo totally missed for the game... they got the Andretti first race car that doesnt even go fast... why not this? this thing was always a monster even if it wasnt modifyed for racing.

5. GTCHAMPION1

GTCHAMPION1

it would be nice to see more people voting to see a true icon from racing... real racing.

6. Harsk100

Harsk100

I agree. This is on GT5 but just on museum as image. I would like to see AMG cars like this on GT.

GTCHAMPION1 likes this.
  7. GTCHAMPION1

GTCHAMPION1

I know... Maybe GRan Turismo is afraid that an old Mercedes with modifications from the new millennium is going to outrun the Bugatti and the R35 Black Edition...lol. The car had around 325hp back in the day... With Gran Turismos upgrades may be one of the best cars in the game... I think that's why they removed the 7.2 440 Six Pak Jensen Interseptor with a 3 speed automatic Trans from GT6... I had it on GT5 with a racing Trans mad with like 750hp and it was super hard to beat on any track... Let's see what happens

I'd be so upset if they get to put Ken Block's Fiesta from Monster Energy and not this car.... But I don't thing that would happen because GT is already working with RedBull :)

AMG.jpg

AMG2.jpg AMG3.jpg

AMG4.jpg

6.3 300SEL
    Mercedes.jpg Mercedes2.jpg

6.8 300SEL tuned by AMG when AMG was a private company and way before it became owned by Mercedes-Benz
    AMG5.jpg

thanks to the 300SEL race car we now have complete AMG models with full factory warranty

AMG6.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
  8. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

Where are they?

B.K likes this.
  9. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

GTCHAMPION1 likes this.
  10. GTCHAMPION1

GTCHAMPION1

this car should get at least 500 votes :)

Sick Cylinder and B.K like this.
  11. 05XR8

05XR8

This one surprised me the most.