K king77 Messages 13 Dec 10, 2013 #1 Hi just got the game and got the first car and under Vision GT I can see Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo for 1,000,000 which I have because of pre order but it says accept as gift has anyone seen this got it, is it free
Hi just got the game and got the first car and under Vision GT I can see Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo for 1,000,000 which I have because of pre order but it says accept as gift has anyone seen this got it, is it free
GTPorsche Messages 21,258 United States Dec 10, 2013 #2 It's free as a gift when you first get one... If you take that option.
K king77 Messages 13 Dec 10, 2013 #3 Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black edit: I want the Nike car
Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black edit: I want the Nike car
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Dec 10, 2013 #4 king77 Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black edit: I want the Nike car Click to expand... No, yes, it's free get it! Fullyupgrade it it can reach 450 kmh easy on long straights!
king77 Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black edit: I want the Nike car Click to expand... No, yes, it's free get it! Fullyupgrade it it can reach 450 kmh easy on long straights!