Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter king77
  • 3 comments
  • 1,699 views
Messages
13
Hi just got the game and got the first car and under Vision GT I can see Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo for 1,000,000 which I have because of pre order but it says accept as gift has anyone seen this got it, is it free
 
It's free as a gift when you first get one... If you take that option.
 
Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black

edit: I want the Nike car
 
Thanks any reason not to get it, will more cars be added and you can only get one for free of something, have to say it looks good in Matt Black

edit: I want the Nike car

No, yes, it's free get it! Fullyupgrade it it can reach 450 kmh easy on long straights!
 
Back