Mercedes Benz F400 Concept Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter danvodka
  • 12 comments
  • 1,482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links broken, but that was the car with dynamic camber or whatever that leaned into turns right? Pretty amazing concept.
 
Links broken, but that was the car with dynamic camber or whatever that leaned into turns right? Pretty amazing concept.

Link seems to work for me, but anyway, google is our friend ;)
And Yes, that's exactly the one I mean. It is truly an innovative concept, I saw a few videos a few years ago and the speed it could take corners were just litterally amazing. This is a car I'd love to have in GT5 💡
 
Man,would love to see that car..but also the Audi R-Zero....very ugly looking...but I would love to drive it in the game..like a Bugatti and Audi TT had a baby...
 
I don't see why this threat should get locked, I asked a question about a car that I'd love to have in the game. Did I do something wrong?
 
Looks pretty cool but I'm not a big fan of driving concepts.
 
I'd prefer the BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics
 
have you seen the merc benz Sterling Moss, now that is one car I would love to see..
 
I'd prefer the BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics

Wow, that car just looks amazing ;) very interesting to have in the game
 
I don't see why this threat should get locked, I asked a question about a car that I'd love to have in the game. Did I do something wrong?

This is neither a question about GT5 nor an answer about GT5. Yet it's posted in the "GT5 Questions & Answers" forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back