Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG R230 around Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Youssef Karam
  • 3 comments
  • 1,160 views

Could anyone rate my driving, please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClM0mXksDo (SL55 AMG) Thanks

  • 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
7/10

Great lines, very smooth.

What tyres?

You passed the BMW cleanly into the corner, but then proceeded to push him off (unintentionally I'm sure) mid corner.

Where's the rest of the lap?

If it was a whole lap, with lines like that, and that smooth throughout, you'd have got a 9 atleast.

:gtpflag::cheers:
 
Like FuzzyFez said, pretty good but you took out that BMW.
 
7/10

Great lines, very smooth.

What tyres?

You passed the BMW cleanly into the corner, but then proceeded to push him off (unintentionally I'm sure) mid corner.

Where's the rest of the lap?

If it was a whole lap, with lines like that, and that smooth throughout, you'd have got a 9 atleast.

:gtpflag::cheers:
Thanks! Yeah :/ I couldn't upload the whole lap on YouTube because they said its too big and I haven't upgraded my account :rolleyes:
 
Back