Mercedes Benz SL600 (R230) '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1_stig
  • 26 comments
  • 1,679 views
Messages
557
United States
my house
Messages
f1_stig
will trade anything from the new car dealer, online car dealer, or something else (see sig)
 
Last edited:
f1_stig
will trade anything from the new car dealer, online car dealer, or something else (see sig)

I have one... Ill have that grand touring transcammer from the dealers.
 
how about now???
 
what is that supposed to mean

Thats what i was wondering.. but funny story. i read this thread then went to play and what do you know... it shows up in my ucd.. atleast its an sl600 idk if exactly the same one. so i bought it. just for you... so if you want a spare i can send it for free :)
 
Thats what i was wondering.. but funny story. i read this thread then went to play and what do you know... it shows up in my ucd.. atleast its an sl600 idk if exactly the same one. so i bought it. just for you... so if you want a spare i can send it for free :)

i don't need it
 
the deal did not go as planned so the offer is back up. your CL600 for anything from the new car dealer, online car dealer, or something else (see sig)
 
do you have an intermediate rally car ticket?
 
If your looking for a cl600, sl600, s65 amg then i got them.
 
If your looking for a cl600, sl600, s65 amg then i got them.
you have the SL600 '04 right
what do you want for it
 
Last edited:
I've one SL600 '04 0/0/0. I'm interested in some variations of cars you may have. Please check this wishlist and tell me if you have any (scrool down until LIST OF CARS I NEED, and ignore other stuff)
 
i have the Toyota Volts S '02 in dark blue mica metallic, it is used however.
 
Unless you irreversible tuned or painted it, it's ok for me. I've my first free trade slot the 11/1: as you are in USA it means you will receive the car in the night between 10th and 11th. As we never traded before, can I ask you to send first?

You will receive FR from papero1974, my main: please send the Toyota here.
The Mercedes is in my GTP_Duck account: also accept it to receive the car.

Also, thanks for checking all these cars in your garage :)
 
Unless you irreversible tuned or painted it, it's ok for me. I've my first free trade slot the 11/1: as you are in USA it means you will receive the car in the night between 10th and 11th. As we never traded before, can I ask you to send first?

You will receive FR from papero1974, my main: please send the Toyota here.
The Mercedes is in my GTP_Duck account: also accept it to receive the car.

Also, thanks for checking all these cars in your garage :)

sent FR to both. i will send my car asap
 
Coming out from a WRS session... accepting FR.
 
sent the toyota
 
Received thanks. Will send the SL600 in scheduled date.
 
Your car, Andraditgrun, and 0/0/0, sent now.

Thanks for the trade ;)
 
double post
 
no problem. and thank you for my Benz
 
Hi, im also looking for a mercedes sl600. by the way, I would like the one from 2004.

I am willing to trade almost anything, or buy anything in premium dealer. please ask me about possible trade cars. Add me on psn my name is yakers21
 
Back