Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 4 comments
  • 2,477 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Hey people,looking for a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09...not much to offer due to the 1,000,000 limit....so would anyone trade one for a fully tuned Ferrari Scuderia? or the Citroen Red Bull rally car?...a fully tuned Lexus IS F Racing concept? anyone please?
 
What about my SLR McLaren for the S2000 LM Race Car? I can trade now
 
What about my SLR McLaren for the S2000 LM Race Car? I can trade now

Sorry no,I really don't think thats worth it as the SLR McLaren can be easily found..more looking to trade premium for premium...
 
Sorry no,I really don't think thats worth it as the SLR McLaren can be easily found..more looking to trade premium for premium...


LOL not as easy as the 19inch for 598,500 in new
 
LOL not as easy as the 19inch for 598,500 in new

Well it only takes around 30 mins to get the SLR McLaren but can take several hours for the S2000 LM Race car to appear in the UCD...
 
Back