Mercedes Benz SLS AMG + Nurburgring special event - Time Trial

  • Thread starter Thread starter jh1806
  • 5 comments
  • 2,247 views
Messages
8
One of my friend and I's favourite events on GT5 is the full lap of the Nordschleife, in the dry, in the SLS AMG. We have traded best laps for a while and I thought I might share this challenge with the world!

The best I have managed so far is a 6:51.317, you can download a replay here: https://rapidshare.com/files/672551508/SLS_6m51s317.zip

So fellow GT5 fans, do your worst! I'd be interested to see what some of the other great players can do.


Rules:
Event as above, Mercedes AMG Special Event #2, full lap
Manual or Auto gears
No driving aids except ABS@1
Car cannot be tuned in this event anyway
 
Last edited:
What HP & Weight is your car at. What tires were you on? What mode are you doing this in, practice or online?
 
FishHunters
What HP & Weight is your car at. What tires were you on? What mode are you doing this in, practice or online?

He was doing the AMG Special Event #2 Full Lap, as mentioned in the rules.
 
you use the tires you are given since you have no other option.
 
I am 0.5 sec off Gold, tried many times, them cars get in my ******* way!

All aids off ABS 1 DS3
 
Back