Alienware_10 Messages 77 Messages Alienware_10 Dec 31, 2010 #1 Just a little showdown between the SLS & SLR I wanted to show you =)
F flip240 Messages 2 Jan 1, 2011 #2 SLR is always better in my opinion, since it was touched by the craftmaster himself; Gordon Murray (under heavy restrictions from MB). Glad to see this video is an example of that excellence.
SLR is always better in my opinion, since it was touched by the craftmaster himself; Gordon Murray (under heavy restrictions from MB). Glad to see this video is an example of that excellence.
iaustin7 Messages 543 New York Messages gtaustin7 Jan 1, 2011 #4 In my opinion, I like the SLS. The SLR is great too but since GT5 came out I like the SLS.
S Stune Messages 870 Jan 1, 2011 #5 Nice vid. The SLS handles that little bit better, but the SLR is that little bit quicker in a straight line. Great matchup
Nice vid. The SLS handles that little bit better, but the SLR is that little bit quicker in a straight line. Great matchup
alexgontijo Messages 155 Recife Messages alexgontijo Jan 1, 2011 #6 I prefer the SLS, much more stable! SLR is very fast, but no so good in cornering.
kekke2000 Premium Messages 1,936 Sweden Messages kekke2000 Jan 2, 2011 #7 Thats a perfect head to head! SLR vs SLS. I might want to test that more deeply some time 👍 great vid
Thats a perfect head to head! SLR vs SLS. I might want to test that more deeply some time 👍 great vid