Mercedes Driving Academy Prize

Messages
5
Messages
Lap_KingZ_Feed
What do you win if you get all gold in the Intermediate? With the super fast AMG black merc. I just have the full lap to do... it is very hard and if anyone has any tips or where certain passes should be made I am all ears.

I have been browsing the forum awesome stuff.

This game has taken over my life. Again.
 
What do you win if you get all gold in the Intermediate? With the super fast AMG black merc. I just have the full lap to do... it is very hard and if anyone has any tips or where certain passes should be made I am all ears.

I have been browsing the forum awesome stuff.

This game has taken over my life. Again.

I cheated by cutting 2 corners :nervous:

1) where you saw the 300SL, try to use the open field to cut the AI
2) where you saw C63 AMG, and cut thru the open field( where you will see SL and A-Class) and must pass SL before it brakes in front of A-class but it's ok if you're bit late


Good luck...and while sliding on the grasses, try not to accelerate or you may overspin...other than that, the rest are pure skills and concentration :) and I acheive 7:02:+++
 
Last edited:
Back