Mercedes/Lotec C1000 1995

• Thread starter Zondaman13
  • 8 comments
I rediscovered a much loved super car magazine from when I was quite young and I have some specs for it from this magazine.

Engine: V8 by Mercedes Benz
Displacement: 5547cc
Horsepower: 720 HP from the Mercedes Benz engine, or 1000 from the Ferrari Powered engine.
Weight: 1110 kilograms
Top speed: 400 Km/h
0-100 km/h: 3.2

1995-lotec-c1000-mercedes-benz-5.jpg

I was just about to start a thread on this.

Any car that was purely built to be the fastest in the world should be something we all want to drive.

Hard to tell whether it looks ridiculous in a great way or a truly awful way.

Massive power, massive want.

Wonder how hard it'd be to get the licence for it. Hopefully if they went to Lotec then they could get the Sirius too.

This car is too underrated

Well not really.

It can't be rated at all because it's never been performance tested so we've no idea just how fast it really is.

From the video in the OP it's obvious that it was never really cared for either so the whole car is in need of a restoration.

I still remember seeing this baby in a German car show on TV as a kid.
This was the first real hypercar I cared for (well, second, if you count the TVR Speed 12 as hypercar).

Well not really.

It can't be rated at all because it's never been performance tested so we've no idea just how fast it really is.

From the video in the OP it's obvious that it was never really cared for either so the whole car is in need of a restoration.

Maybe performance claims are OTT but design is very interesting and unique. It's futuristic 90's style is something you don't see excecuted well

Back