GM Messages 4,103 Messages George0393 + GTP_GM Aug 25, 2006 #2 Why? Do you want to buy it or is this just a general question? Anyway, I voted for black, it looks better than silver in Photomode, and thats all I think matters.
Why? Do you want to buy it or is this just a general question? Anyway, I voted for black, it looks better than silver in Photomode, and thats all I think matters.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,421 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Aug 25, 2006 #5 There's more than 700 cars in GT4 - and about 400 of those have more than one colour scheme. You going to make a thread for each of those too?
There's more than 700 cars in GT4 - and about 400 of those have more than one colour scheme. You going to make a thread for each of those too?