mercedes s-class convertible caught testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter vladimir
  • 14 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
1,165
sclassai1.jpg
 
That's kinda mean.

and a little funny.
 
That picture shouldn't be allowed here...
 
I almost choked on my coffee. :lol:
 
How is it not allowed here? It's a picture of a politician.
 
someone forgot to add the schwastika-flags.. then it would be more realistic :lol:
 
You sir, stink.

I am Jewish.

I am making an arse of myself :p
 
When is Mercedes coming out with this S-class convertible? I'd like to see another 4-door convertible on the market.
But why no specs or anything? Hardly a comprehensive news report.
 
"The engineers at daimler-benz in Stuttgart have created this life-like model of former German leader Adolf Hitler in order to measure air flow around a standing person in the back of the car.
'Our customers do not want their hair to be messed up by the wind during a parade,' said chief engineer Herbert Sauerkraut.' dpa
"


When is Mercedes coming out with this S-class convertible? I'd like to see another 4-door convertible on the market.
But why no specs or anything? Hardly a comprehensive news report.

2008
http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/11788/2008-mercedes-benz-s-class-convertible.html

the specs should be the same as those of the regular s-class, maybe a little heavier. ;)
 
Back