Knight- Messages 20 Messages Brown--- Feb 19, 2011 #1 I can trade: -908 HDi FAP - team peugeot Total'10 205.5 kms 4 switches -Mazda Furai Concept '08 10kms 1 switch -Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 1601kms 1 switch Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
I can trade: -908 HDi FAP - team peugeot Total'10 205.5 kms 4 switches -Mazda Furai Concept '08 10kms 1 switch -Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 1601kms 1 switch
C cb1021 (Banned) Messages 352 Messages WainmanRabbit Feb 20, 2011 #2 I got one, not looking for much, but I have all those 3 cars you listed... I'll take any drivable standard car..
I got one, not looking for much, but I have all those 3 cars you listed... I'll take any drivable standard car..
Knight- Messages 20 Messages Brown--- Feb 20, 2011 #5 Fefe41 I'm interested in your 908. I can trade now. Click to expand... if cb1021 is still interested i'd like to trade to him, he offered first but as soon as he sais no deal its yours alright
Fefe41 I'm interested in your 908. I can trade now. Click to expand... if cb1021 is still interested i'd like to trade to him, he offered first but as soon as he sais no deal its yours alright
F Fefe41 Messages 32 Messages Fefe41 Feb 20, 2011 #7 Knight- if cb1021 is still interested i'd like to trade to him, he offered first but as soon as he sais no deal its yours alright Click to expand... Sure, send me a PM if that happens to be the case.
Knight- if cb1021 is still interested i'd like to trade to him, he offered first but as soon as he sais no deal its yours alright Click to expand... Sure, send me a PM if that happens to be the case.
Faria0808 Messages 589 Messages Faria0808 // GTP_Farbs Feb 20, 2011 #8 i have a 0km c9 after an Ferrari 330