Mercedes Vision GT question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fire Yoshi
  • 8 comments
  • 1,156 views
Messages
356
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
Umber1911
Messages
Fire Yoshi
How do you put a spoiler on it? I've seen screenshots and videos of the thing with a different spoiler, but I can't seem to figure out how to put one on myself.
I've also seen a lot of colors the car comes in that we didn't get in the game...
 
You can paint it any color that you have......
 
That still doesn't solve the spoiler problem.
 
its got an auto spoiler on it like the bugatti at certain speed pops up
 
its got an auto spoiler on it like the bugatti at certain speed pops up

Actually when you look at the Mercedes VGT videos you see a version of the car with a fixed spoiler. Don't know why it is not in the game, though.
 
Actually when you look at the Mercedes VGT videos you see a version of the car with a fixed spoiler. Don't know why it is not in the game, though.
That's what I'm talking about. The wheels are different colors too.
 
Perhaps the video was made before the final concept had been completed...it is still a really awesome car...
 
I was wondering the same thing about the spoiler. Makes it look like some sort of alien, yet really cool!
 
It also had stop lights with the GT logo, and the design of the rear portion was slightly different. More colors were also available.

I guess Mercedes decided at the last moment that the spoiler looked bad and didn't fit with their vision of a big cat leaping towards its prey or with the traditional Mercedes-Benz styling and replaced it with a SLS-style wing. And of course, the car that's in Gran Turismo reflects that.
 
Back