Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 16 comments
  • 2,232 views
Messages
406
United States
United States
i need some of these

i have already sent a car to ID_Racing so i can only send
random helmet/suit set (like different helmets together)
MC's (i have alot doing nothing)
paint (i have 470+ like Matte Red,Matte Yellow,Matte Black,Chrome Gold & Sliver ETC)
horns
and i can offer some Tuning Parts ie (Turbo,ES3)
i hope i have some offers

Thanks
 
If you can't find one I got one but I can't trade till tomorrow
 
I have chrome silver, mate yellow, do want to exchange for museum cards?
 
I have chrome silver, mate yellow, do want to exchange for museum cards?

im sorry buy im giving those if you have a Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 ( in 0/0/0 or not) ill give you some MC's
 
I have 1 0/0/0. how many museum cards for the car? 10 it's ok?
 
I have 1 0/0/0. how many museum cards for the car? 10 it's ok?

yes ill send you a FR and send 5 or 10 ( i never sent MC's before so dont know the limit:idea:💡💡)
 
yes I have see it again lolol
 
Open the site and wait a little bit...
 
just telling the truth :D btw 7945 you must have sum prob with your computer
 
Back