Message from Playstation 29.07.20

Germany
Hannover
TheNaketWookie
So i just got a message from Playstation telling me that some Content from Assetto Corsa wasn't delivered properly and that it has now been added to my Purchase automatically.

Did anybody else get this?
Can someone tell me what exactly this means? Which content? (the intercontinental Pack was available by day one and worked fine, so not missing at all.)

Here's the message (german):
Screenshot_20200729-154652.png

I think it could be some sort of SPAM. I also get a lot of SPAM massages on PSN. Don't know how to get rid of it.

I don't think so, as i got it in the PlayStation Store.
I've seen spam before, just yesterday i got a new follower... "coco_girl--95"... so i'm pretty confident it's not spam

I got this too, I’m mystified as to what it’s for as I’ve not really been able to play it, the game to completely broken for T500rs and I can’t play online because of the friends list bug. Who would sit in a racing rig and use a pad anyway?
921C56E4-3487-478A-9E94-5650F07C7EC3.png

Maybe it was for the people who never got a code for the extra pack or something and they just banged it out to everyone?

I think it was the ACC theme that was supposed to come with the pre-order code... I didn't get that when I got the game on release day, but went to add-ons and it was there to download

Yep, I got it too so I checked the PS Store and I could not see any new downloadable content or any download to indicate extra content.

I was also considering it was some sort of phishing exercise but there is nothing to reply to <shrug>.

The only thing I can see that is different is that there is an ACC theme that has been made available so I imagined that was it.

I also received this notification yesterday at 11:45 from Playstation about Assetto Corsa of which i have the Ultimate edition, nothing new to download.

The only thing i can find is that Assetto Corsa (not ultimate) is reduced in price to £6.24 but why would i want that if i have the Ultimate edition.

Very strange!

EDIT: Ok ACC does have a new theme under ACC not to do with AC...

Intercontinental DLC is showing, so bought that for 11.99 when did that get released? have tried before and had said was not ready to purchase yet.

Last edited:
I do not see the GT4 DLC at all. are you maybe mistaking it with the Intercontinental GT Pack? That's not GT4
Yeah sorry the intercontinental pack, when was that released for ps4? the tracks have been listed in game but were greyed out a download wasn't even required so musta have been with the 1.03 patch?.

I don't think so, as i got it in the PlayStation Store.
I've seen spam before, just yesterday i got a new follower... "coco_girl--95"... so i'm pretty confident it's not spam

If it's her it'll be spam
She ( if it's a she! ) followed me the other week randomly
I looked on the profile and it came up with a message about some dating site with naked pictures of "her"
Reported and deleted
Looks like it didn't get banned?

Yeah i get a lot of follows & friendrequest from account like these.

What's worse are the message from similar accounts where you can "buy cheap games"... n stuff. I always report those and they get banned pretty quickly.

Back