Message to al G29 users ,important setting changes the whole experience ,positive !!!

• Thread starter gskrt3000
  • 2 comments
Belgium
raceland
gskrt3000
I ve being struggeling for 6 months with the wheel ,tried every setting possible ,whit the logitech software ,tried it al ,and it stil felt bad ,never had the feeling i use to had using the G25 on the ps3 ,UNTIL yesterday :) for al you guys feeling the same like i did before ,this is what you need to change ,uncheck the box showing on the picture !! this is really a gamechanger guys , the wheel now feels so much more responsif ,no more plastic feeling ,no more deadzone ,i have mine set at 540 angle , wheel sensetivety 90 % centerspring box checked at 10 ffb in the game itself set at force 4 sensetivety 1

Al changes you make using the software are not goin g to do anything unless you have that box showing on the pîcture unchecked !!!

the wheel now feels amazing ,finaly after 6 months struggeling ...i now enjoy using the G29 :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180829_182624.jpg
    IMG_20180829_182624.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 221
unchecking that box is pretty much obvious... -WHAT I don´t understand now is, how only now you´ve reached that conclusion!!! G27 had a check box identical... and I always unchecked it... when playing on my PS3 with it...

I ve being struggeling for 6 months with the wheel ,tried every setting possible ,whit the logitech software ,tried it al ,and it stil felt bad ,never had the feeling i use to had using the G25 on the ps3 ,UNTIL yesterday :) for al you guys feeling the same like i did before ,this is what you need to change ,uncheck the box showing on the picture !! this is really a gamechanger guys , the wheel now feels so much more responsif ,no more plastic feeling ,no more deadzone ,i have mine set at 540 angle , wheel sensetivety 90 % centerspring box checked at 10 ffb in the game itself set at force 4 sensetivety 1

Al changes you make using the software are not goin g to do anything unless you have that box showing on the pîcture unchecked !!!

the wheel now feels amazing ,finaly after 6 months struggeling ...i now enjoy using the G29 :)
Please post it here Sim Racing Hardware because you posted this is a Tuning forum.

By the way the G29 software on the pc, does not work for Console users.

Back