Tap the PS button on the controller. That takes you back to the XMB, whilst still leaving GT5 open in the background. You can then send and receive messages.
Wait do you mean message on PSN or on the messages/email feature on GT5?
If you mean GT5 feature then you can check your message wall and email messages from www.gran-turismo.com Just log in with your PSN login.
I use it once in a while to freak my friends out while I am actually offline. I put random crap on their message board and I get messages on psn saying "how are you messaging me on my message board when you are offline?"
Wait do you mean message on PSN or on the messages/email feature on GT5?
If you mean GT5 feature then you can check your message wall and email messages from www.gran-turismo.com. Just log in w...-created my lobby no less than 4 times! :lol:
Thanks daan & hairystig. I was getting so frustrated the other night! Had a 1 on 1 race on, but my opponent sent me a couple of q's regarding the specs & I left & re-created my lobby no less than 4 times!