Metallica NewsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 29 comments
  • 1,238 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,057
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
Well Metallica announced an American Tour this summer with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. Should be a great show. I know I'm going if they come to Detriot. I'll post tour dates when they are released.

Also Metallicas new CD "Saint Anger" will be released in June. It's been told that it will be different then the other CD's they've produced. I'll keep you updated on that.

Just thought I'd share the info for anyone who cared.
 
It supposed to sound more like Ride the Lighting or so I'm hearing from reports
 
that should be better than the "commercial" stuff they released after 'lightning
 
I found out it will be released June 10th here in the states
 
so about 2 years later here in Aus? ;)

...we get everything late down here
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
that should be better than the "commercial" stuff they released after 'lightning

Yeah that 'Master of Puppets' album was a real sell-out... :lol:
 
hahaha good one CrackHoor
 
Metallica never really sold out they just changed there music because it was the change with the time. Like most bands do.
 
Nah, they found a formula that sold a lot of albums with Metallica (the Black Album) and just kept doing the same crap.

Yes, most bands do this, but they still sold out.
 
Hey what ever you can do to make money
 
it all comes down to what the "main stream" wankers want in the end, dont it?
 
main stream wankers :lol:
 
Another Update: Tickets for the show will go on sale Feb. 22nd in most cities.
 
Well that is going to be one ****ty show, IMO. Metallica on tour with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit? WTF? Metallica has never had any hip-hop sound in their music, why the hell would they go on tour with Skankin Park and Limp Dick, aren't they making enough money with the loser Lars suing every damn company that uses the name Metallica illegally?

If Metallica didn't "sell out" when they cut their hair really short a few years ago, then this must be the time they do it.

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic, Metallica and hip-hop on the same tour who would ever thought to see the day.
 
I think I can sit through Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit to see Metallica. it won't be that bad.

And Lars is just sueing based on the law. Napster was breaking the law...they deserved what they got.
 
F-n-a,.. anyone who's heard Bizkuts first album knows that they don't f-around and they acutually throw down pretty damn hard. They just happend to sell out after "counterfit" went huge....... if they wouldnt have made it big,... I think they would still have the 'heavy' image instead of the hip-hop one.
 
Originally posted by CrackHoor
Yeah that 'Master of Puppets' album was a real sell-out... :lol:

And Justice for All, too... pure pop. :odd: :lol:
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
I think I can sit through Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit to see Metallica. it won't be that bad.

And Lars is just sueing based on the law. Napster was breaking the law...they deserved what they got.

They've sued much more than just Napster. They've sued perfume companies, shoe companies, a whole bunch it's rediculous they have enough money to support a third world country for a few years, probably.
 
Originally posted by SledgehammerVette
They've sued much more than just Napster. They've sued perfume companies, shoe companies, a whole bunch it's rediculous they have enough money to support a third world country for a few years, probably.

Lars is a prick. They're all pricks. They're like the beverly hillbillies.
 
well I like the band a lot. I think all there music is really good and I could care less
 
alright I am an all out metalllica FAN and I think saint anger was great. Alot of people dont like metallica anymore just because the new album was different.It was still metal and it was still good.I mean when S&M came out, some people got mad.No big deal, just dont buy that album.I say once a metallica fan, always a metallica fan.

this is someone who doesnt like metallica:dopey:
heres another one:dunce: who instead prefers avril lavigne
avril lavigne :odd:
honda sucks
go to www.homestarrunner.com and click first time here.
 

Attachments

Saint Anger is the best. And Eric K. is stuipid yo think that I don't
like it!!:mad: My favorite song on there is Frantic. And i don't care if he says Frantic tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tock! Metallica rules!!!! System of a down sucks!!!!!!!!!:mad: And Vail D. sucks 2!!!!
 
:lol:

Yep,.. I'll jam to Metallica with the best of em and love it,... but I'll agree with mile,... they're sell-out, ego-maniac, prick, mo-fo's.
 
It really apparent with the new album that they've chosen to throw out the window whatever talent they had left replace it with pure instrument mashing or whatever the hell they are doing. Downright terrible.

Well, it can't be much worse than Load and ReLoad.

Haha, I guess I was wrong.
 
I have 2 Metallica albums, Master of pupik's (I think) and Justice for all.

I don't really like Metallica much, I can barely spell their crazy name.
 
Back