Metallica's S&MMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Morlow
  • 7 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
239
I'm curious what long-time Metallica fans thought of them teaming up with a symphony for this CD. I'm only 21 so I haven't been a Metallica fan for that long (about 5 years) but I was curious what the hardcore guys though of this album.

I personally love it to pieces still. I can't get enough. :) I have a very broad music taste though, and I especially like music that mixes in piano or other softer instuments into harder music. I know that everyone is either gonna love it or hate it, not really room for any middle ground.
 
I really enjoyed it, it was a pretty great effort by them.

I wanted to get the DVD of the concert, but unfortunately the store I visited didn't have it and the only one available was their "Live **** : Binge & Purge" DVDs. :grumpy:
 
I thought it was okay. It was obviously an attempt to bring themselves back a bit, as they hadn't done too well with Load and Reload. They did a pretty good job, but I didn't find it to be anything overly extraodinary.
 
It was their last good album.
 
It was alright, but it just couldn't live up to their previous albums. I did enjoy No Leaf clover though 👍.
 
No Leaf Clover and Hero of the Day were awesome 👍
 
under18carbon
I really enjoyed it, it was a pretty great effort by them.

I wanted to get the DVD of the concert, but unfortunately the store I visited didn't have it and the only one available was their "Live **** : Binge & Purge" DVDs. :grumpy:

That concert kicked ass, man! All of there hits plus the ones from there "Black Album" with the instruments they used when recording the "Black Album." The best concert i've heard.
But hey, that's my opinion. Different people, Different Tastes.
 
Back