Method for exchanging buggy GT4P disc...here's the address

I'm in no hurry to follow the instructions below, as if I'm mailing the disc during Xmas from California to Japan!

Remind any one of the GT2 machine test/garage bug runaround?

Maybe I'll buy a ten dollar Japan phone card and ***** 'em out in English.

' The phenomenon where the steering wheel is taken ' about
Phenomenon: When "GT FORCE (R)", with "GT FORCE (R) you play Pro", while the steering wheel turns on left and right there are times when it does not return.
Cause: There was trouble in the communication program between the thread which controls the external equipment.

Therefore, "GT FORCE (R)" and "GT FORCE (R) Pro" it does to multiply the number of hands to the customer of use very much, but making no charge exchange of this disk do, we would like to receive, below guide.

Furthermore, the analog controller (DUALSHOCK 2) with to enjoy when it receives, this phenomenon does not occur.

As does applying annoyance, you say to the customer to apologize deeply, that understanding and cooperating are granted, we ask.

Description

Corresponding product name: "Place t Shaun 2" private software
? @ ? ? ? ? ? ? glowfly good ? gruel ? ? ? ? ? sub- ? ? ? ? SCPS-15055)
? @ ? ? ? ? ? ? glowfly good ? gruel ? ? ? ? ? sub- ? ? ? ? PBPX-95523)
* "PlayStation 2" bundled edition of racing pack

Exchange target date: December 23rd (fire)

Exchange method: (1) only the disk (2) the memo which clearly writes ahead sending (postal code, address, name, telephone number) in regard to enclosure, please mail to the below-mentioned address. (At the stamp of the same amount to the case of sending back it does to return the postage) after the arriving we dispatch with 3 - 4 schedules.

Address
<?????>
? 107-8880 the Akasaka post office bureau stationary SCE GT person in charge

Good info, thanks. One problem though, what is the address that you send the discs to? Also does anyone know how many copies were affected? Does the later copies not have this problem?

Translated from the Japanese words (by me), please correct me if there is anything wrong

Send through Mail

Postal code 107-8880 Akasaka post office
Attn: SCE GT section

Other than mail

To: Sony Computer Entertainment Information Center GT section
Postal code 107-0052 Tokyouto Minatoku Akasaka 7-1-1 Aoyama Yasuda building

And in the mail, you should include

1. The game disc
2. A memo and a return envelope (with stamps) with your Postal Code, Home address, name and telephone no.

The return should be dispatched to you within 3-4 days.

If your mail arrived SCE on or before 27/Dec, the return will be dispatched before end of the year.

If the mail arrived SCE on or after 28/Dec, the return will only be dispatched after 2004/Jan/5.

I think the above only applies to Japanese residents.

Back