Methods - Now in HD (09/12/2013)

Droptop_Chick
Atmosphere FTW!

0:48, understeer *&@^! for the fail. You suck Dizzle :P <3

You forget some of us still drive our actual cars. Need we mention your epic fail into the guard rail circa 2002? Cause I have still have that video :)

Answer your phone, I wanna talk to the kiddies...

April 4th, 2013
Haven't played consistently in over a year. Just dickin' around, testing 1080i through HDMI capture quality...

August 30th, 2013
Nothing perfect, just some runs with my Danish homie (PSN: Ingenting87, on Logitech G25)...

HQ = 720P

Nice looks like the guy chasing is having the same issues as me and backing off too much on transitions. I'm still working on that myself. It's nice to see a video with a bit of biggie that guy was a legend.

Nice looks like the guy chasing is having the same issues as me and backing off too much on transitions. I'm still working on that myself. It's nice to see a video with a bit of biggie that guy was a legend.

It helps when you have a few things. More power/torque than the lead car, and a car that either has a bit more grip or can put the power down better than the lead car. And the rest is all driver. This is where experience comes into play. And it helps for the lead guy to be able to put down consistent runs with a bit of a wider line and not choking up on the apex. The people I tandem with know me quite well as far as my technique I use and things I do to keep up with the lead car or catch up if I fall back for whatever reason.

It helps when you have a few things. More power/torque than the lead car, and a car that either has a bit more grip or can put the power down better than the lead car. And the rest is all driver. This is where experience comes into play. And it helps for the lead guy to be able to put down consistent runs with a bit of a wider line and not choking up on the apex. The people I tandem with know me quite well as far as my technique I use and things I do to keep up with the lead car or catch up if I fall back for whatever reason.

My problem is I back off too much because I think I'm going to hit them. I use hood view and some times ill loose sight and think I'm too close then back off and when I see them again there is a big gap between us lol. Kinda hard to explain. I can catch back up but I want to be able to get those crazy close transitions like I used to on ds3, I'm sure It's just going to take time and practice.

My problem is I back off too much because I think I'm going to hit them. I use hood view and some times ill loose sight and think I'm too close then back off and when I see them again there is a big gap between us lol. Kinda hard to explain. I can catch back up but I want to be able to get those crazy close transitions like I used to on ds3, I'm sure It's just going to take time and practice.

Are you on a G25/27? If so use the built in dpad to look left/right mid drift. You can also make your map scale smaller but I prefer to use the dpad, and I use it a lot. You can see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWD49Hr6Ig
That and it helps to have the lead person be someone who is consistent enough that you know what they are going to do, the more predictable they are the better they are to tandem with.

Last edited:
If you play that music while you drift... I'm glad your mic doesn't pick it up, lol.

What, no Initial D love? I don't have a whole lot of music on my computer anymore, just threw it in so I could mute the audio from the camera.
Nah, I don't ever play any music while drifting.

The loot... give it to me.

I always enjou your vids, because I never have to watch them on mute.

Keep being a "fake asian."

The loot... give it to me.

I always enjou your vids, because I never have to watch them on mute.

Keep being a "fake asian."

LOL Duman is on my friends list its a joke. However I will continue to listen to music I love, race, drift, and 🤬 around as I always have.

September 12th, 2013
Testing hybrid combo @ Tokyo Bay Kart...

HQ = 1080P

Latest Posts

Back