MIA GT4(Gr.4) cars

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 1 comments
Australia
Australia
THE first car I made last year, was the AMG GT GT4 replica. After that, Camaro. Maserati and the A110 followed. After watching this past weekend's European GT4 series, I reacquainted my self with these cars.

There have been improvements to the tyre model and physics. So, I did a GT4, at Sardegna A. Using the A110, with similar set up to the Cayman. Except for the gearing and BOP off, the car was competitive.

Decided to set up the cars below as close to similar GT4/Gr.4 cars. BOP On.

For power/weight/gearing reference, I used Mustang for the big cars(Camaro & Maserati), M4 for Supra, Cayman for A110, SLS for AMG GT S. Suspension set ups, are pretty much standard PD generic settings.

One lap for each car. No warm up, just to see how much I could push as is. I'll post replays for car behaviour.
IMG_6912.JPG

Settings:

Supra fairs the worse with highest weight. However, it has most amount of torque. The M4 rates at 1440kg(BOP). I adjusted the speeds in gears to the Gr.4 cars, as trying to match the ratio, is too much of a difference. Interestingly, both cars use the same Final drive with 7-forward gears.

Maserati is very stable in corners. About as much as the Gr.4 cars that have downforce.

Camaro springs feel softest of the replicas. Lots of dive under braking.

A110 has a bit of an oversteering rear off throttle. Can 4 wheel drive though.

With the little bit of rear downforce on the AMG, doesn't feel like it's any more stable than the Maserati. Nice suspension too.

IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6916.JPG
IMG_6917.JPG
IMG_6918.JPG
IMG_6919.JPG
IMG_6920.JPG
IMG_6921.JPG
IMG_6922.JPG
IMG_6923.JPG
IMG_6924.JPG