Miami Vice Tribute - Ferrari Daytona (In The Air Tonight)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schudelfloss
  • 2 comments
  • 1,349 views
Messages
29
Hello all and happy new year. I made a tribute video to classic scene in 80's tv show Miami Vice using GT6 replay engine. Ferrari Daytona was also used in the episode.
I wish GT6 replay angles were as good as in GT 4 because then you could pretty much replicate the atmosphere of this classic Miami Vice scene. More info here: http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/"In_the_Air_Tonight"_Scene

 
Clever, too bad PD didn't give us the Daytona Spyder.

You should do another video of the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 chasing a white Countach.
 
Clever, too bad PD didn't give us the Daytona Spyder.

You should do another video of the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 chasing a white Countach.

Thanks Eric, maybe I will do a Countach video with Brothers In Arms music.
 
Back