Mic stops working when too many people in room

  • Thread starter Thread starter NitrouStang96
  • 5 comments
  • 1,501 views
It's the server being overloaded in the room.
 
There are ports you can open up on your router/modem for your mic, its supposed to work better that way. Sorry, I dont have much experience with this.

a quick search brought this up.

http://forum.portforward.com/YaBB.cgi?num=1277801117

I know there's another port number starting with 3XXX, 3656 or something close to that.
 
I use astro a30. What I hate is when I join a lobby and I can't hear no one. I have to turn my ps3 off so I can hear them when I rejoin. I normally have my lobby named UK only so it reduces the lag from countries overseas
 
Yeah, lag can affect, but not always, i often play oversea, and i hear people well, and they can hear me. When battery level is low on mic, then you can crackle up.
 
Back