I'm going to start a thread of my own for the GT5 video edits that I do.
I try to edit these videos so that they have a natural TV feel to them. I grab the replay footage from different angles, focusing on an incident here, or a good clean battle there.
I then edit these separate clips of footage together to give the whole thing a feeling of being 'TV race coverage' the camera will follow the action, then switch to an onboard or chase camera to catch the action as needed.
I had found your thread a while back, when I did a search for IS-F setups. From the replay looks like you had some good racing.
The IS-F a really good car, brings out the best and worst of your driving style. By that I mean that I've really had to lift my game to get a good drive out of the car.