Michelin Livery Porsche

• Thread starter vinnymx9
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
Does anyone know how to obtain the Michelin Livery Porsche now that the time trial has ended. I ran some laps and even got the bronze. I obtained the credits for it but not the car and have looked everywhere to claim it but dont see it anywhere

UPDATE: Just recieved it in my garage in the gifts tab. I did not realize it was not going to be immediate.

Last edited:
With your logic, if someone orders something from a web store and doesn't get it immediately, you'll point them to eBay to buy a cheap copy.

The actual correct answer is: "Additionally, all players who set a time in the rankings will be gifted the in-game Michelin livery Porsche 918 Spyder '13 as used in the time trial, to be distributed at a later date." We just don't know when that later date is.

Does anyone know how to obtain the Michelin Livery Porsche now that the time trial has ended. I ran some laps and even got the bronze. I obtained the credits for it but not the car and have looked everywhere to claim it but dont see it anywhere
I just received the Porsche now:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231030154049.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231030154300.jpg

😍

Last edited:
A free Porsche 918.

Thank you PD as im broke with 1 million credits.

Even with 1 million credits cant afford the cars I want lmao

Last edited:
A free Porsche 918.

grind
grind
grind
grind
grind
grind
grind
grind
grind
to quote an old commercial "we make money the old fashioned way, we EARN it"

old Smith Barney commercial from 1970s with John housemann

Last edited:
A free Porsche 918.

Well, it depends on which unit the GT7 credits are based, but with the price ranges the game shows, I dont think it is based on anything at all ;)

Maybe it is the old Italian currency?
1 Ferrari Roma ~ 458.750.000 Lire? (googled the price, dont know how accurate it is at any given time)

Last edited:
Back