**CLOSED** See the new thread: Michelin Pilot GS Sprint Challenge presented by SnailFinished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 545 comments
Ouch is right. I wonder how the tires will hold up. My goal is ~6th or better to be realistic...
I'm right there with you. Shooting for a clean race, grab a few places in each race and hope for a top 6. Anything in a top 5 is a win in my eyes. Good luck and see you tonight.

Last edited:
MPGT4CC Spotter guide Season 3 SVG entie roster.png

Alright fellas, finally got the Spotters Guide Sorted. Still waiting on 2 driver liveries, but this willl work for now. Be sure to send your race specs screenshot to my psn ID: II-NOVA-II (capital i's) for scrutineering. Please review the Pre-Race Briefing a few posts above to be familar with everything before we get the race room going. Race room will be Friends Only. Please make sure I'm on your friends list or send an invite if not. Lastly, please clear your cache/temporary files folder in the options/network section before entering room. We will have afull grid and need all the stability help we can get. Good luck to everyone tonight.

Last edited:
Race room is open and Party chat open. Open Qualifying until 9:25pm est.
Final reminder to send your spec sheet screenshot before beginning qualifying laps.

Good luck everyone 👍

I have everything sorted finally
Only problem R1 Livery whitch is awesome is for non wide body and I added wide body
Cya guys next race

I’ll rebuild Z with no wide body
And I appreciate all the help

But good thing i learned how to upload download livery’s for the future

Last edited:
I have everything sorted finally
Only problem R1 Livery whitch is awesome is for non wide body and I added wide body
Cya guys next race

I’ll rebuild Z with no wide body
And I appreciate all the help

But good thing i learned how to upload download livery’s for the future
I can update it.

Edit: After spinning for the 2nd time and being pretty much in last, found no reason to continue. Car has no speed down the straights and adding that weight just ruined the handling.

Last edited:
I can update it.

Edit: After spinning for the 2nd time and being pretty much in last, found no reason to continue. Car has no speed down the straights and adding that weight just ruined the handling.
Maybe some BOP will come
But thanks for your effort and helping me

I dont have the patience after a long week to deal with this under cooked mess of a game.

Good luck everyone.
Sorry we lost you tonight. My patience was on the very edge as well. Luckily after the last reboot, we were able to the race going, and ended up with a pretty stable and solid night of racing. Wish you could've stuck around. Hope to get you on the grid next time.

Sorry we lost you tonight. My patience was on the very edge as well. Luckily after the last reboot, we were able to the race going, and ended up with a pretty stable and solid night of racing. Wish you could've stuck around. Hope to get you on the grid next time.
Good to hear, it would suck if all the work you put in to make this work ended in a mass DNF.

Did anyone watch the replays?!?!? They were great man… the cars looked great the driving looked great once we got it going lol. 😂 My driver of the day would go to @Xradkins. He had an amazing drive in both races climbing up grid! I am just notice him and @fruitloop31 are teammates and they had a killer day congrats to both!

That drive was a lot more intense than GTS, and once the shadows came it made it more challenging which was great! Side note some of you guys need to at least make a helmet livery 😂 I know being fast come first but looking good comes to a very close 2nd!

Back