I isamu (Banned) Messages 993 Sep 4, 2019 #1 Is it me, or has the Michellin tires given the cars a tad more grip? Cornering seems a bit easier on these new Michellin tires. More grip?
Is it me, or has the Michellin tires given the cars a tad more grip? Cornering seems a bit easier on these new Michellin tires. More grip?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,460 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Sep 4, 2019 #2 isamu Is it me, or has the Michellin tires given the cars a tad more grip? Cornering seems a bit easier on these new Michellin tires. More grip? Click to expand... The Michelin content won't arrive until October...
isamu Is it me, or has the Michellin tires given the cars a tad more grip? Cornering seems a bit easier on these new Michellin tires. More grip? Click to expand... The Michelin content won't arrive until October...
opelgt1969 Premium Messages 2,307 Bristol,Va USA Messages opelgt1969 Sep 4, 2019 #3 Man here I thought maybe getting me some MG as in midget bugeye ,or B's.
Lebowski Messages 1,290 United Kingdom Sep 4, 2019 #4 opelgt1969 Man here I thought maybe getting me some MG as in midget bugeye ,or B's. Click to expand... Yeah, was it really that difficult to write 'more grip' ? I hate titles like this with a passion, lazy!!
opelgt1969 Man here I thought maybe getting me some MG as in midget bugeye ,or B's. Click to expand... Yeah, was it really that difficult to write 'more grip' ? I hate titles like this with a passion, lazy!!
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 4, 2019 #5 Michelins can be used on many cars, not just MGs.
N Nielsen Messages 10,022 Denmark Sep 4, 2019 #6 If MG stands for More Grip, then GM must be short for Grip More?
Tier_NaNo Messages 11 South Africa Sep 4, 2019 #7 When you realize that the update concerning tires hasn't released yet
opelgt1969 Premium Messages 2,307 Bristol,Va USA Messages opelgt1969 Sep 4, 2019 #8 Nielsen If MG stands for More Grip, then GM must be short for Grip More? Click to expand... To be honest I own a 73 MG Midget and the MG stands for money grabber.
Nielsen If MG stands for More Grip, then GM must be short for Grip More? Click to expand... To be honest I own a 73 MG Midget and the MG stands for money grabber.
talhaONE Messages 585 Turkey Messages talhaONE Sep 4, 2019 #9 First of all I thought Michelin=Machine Gun.