Micra Cup (Brand NEW Series) - RaceSquare (SPACE AVAILABLE)Open 

Denmark
Copenhagen, Danmark
TheDragonCrasher
Have you ever been wanting to take a break from high-speed racing championships or just wanting to try a spec-car cup? Well then, RaceSquare, a group consisting of over 75 drivers that holds various championships in games such as Gran Turismo 6 or Project Cars, has prepared a brand new series for the lovers of cup cars.

Who is RaceSquare? - Short info

RaceSquare is none-likely, a group of all-type racers that held championships and races for a long time. The group has been created for over 2 years ago and it's attracting people still over the time. The idea behind RaceSquare, comes from the co-founders Scuderiadriver and TheDragonCrasher (alias BadDragonzxD1999, that's me), but also our friends. When we raced together with our friends, we all thought of creating a group where more people can play with us. Our group started by holding WEC championships in Gran Turismo 5. After a while, many people have joined our group to actually expand to more games such as F1 2013, Project Cars. We are currently holding championships on Project CARS and Gran Turismo 6. We have our own website - www.racesquare.webnode.nl (own choice if you would like to look at it). Currently we have a club on Gran Turismo 6 Community, RaceSquare (Club ID: 1002533) which is currently sitting at 78 members. Go check those out, if you are interested in joining us. We are currently in a preparation update in terms of group and the championship, but don't worry. You're welcome to help us with good ideas. We accept every type of driver and we neither charge money, home address or your real name to join the group. All the series we host are for free. But if you really want to join, just be yourself and serious with your decision. By that, I mean that you can join the races if it's possible for you and also if you respect everyone from the group during races or something else. By that, we will welcome you with the ''arms open'. RaceSquare doesn't give out information about their members, so it's secure.

So, what's this series about?
This brand new series is a spec-car cup for everyone that likes to race close and competitive around challenging circuits along. The series will go around mostly of the tiny contender, Nissan March 125R. Some people may say that the car is a snail, but it's actually not. It may look like it does have the power like a Kei car, but it's been upgraded specially for the series.

Series/race format

The series will start this summer (probably this month). Like any other series/championship/group, we have our rules, series format and everything that we need to hold it. Date for the first rounds are unconfirmed but will be announced by the time.
First, we are going to have a couple of pre-season tests with the spec cars together, while after that, we will have an official pre-season test. Right after, we will begin first round of the series and so on till the series will end at the final round. The practices and the pre-season tests are going to be held on Fridays and Saturdays mostly at around 8:00 PM (United Kingdom), 9:00 PM (Central Europe).
The races will consist of a qualification of 10 minutes, while afterwards of two 25 minutes races (the second with reversed grid results from previous race). Therefore there could be a winner per round (if the person wins both). The series will not have teams so everyone will be on their own against each other.
At all, there's 11 full-season rounds with a special round with double points (more information of it later), so 12 rounds. To sign up for the series, send a PSN Friend Request to my PSN account, TheDragonCrasher. The sign up will not charge you any money.

The races are going to be hold online in a Friends Only room, so make sure you added me as I'm the host.
There a special round every season. That kind of round consist of only a 10 minutes qualification and 1 hour race with a pitstop (Tyre & Fuel Consumption will be on Normal). You can pit to change tyres whenever you want. But you have to follow the tyre rule. If you start with Sports:Soft, you have to change to Sports:Medium at your first pitstop, or vice versa. After that, it's free to choose between those two (if you make 1 more pitstop). Tyre & Fuel Consumption on the rest of the rounds will be off.
MICRA CUP is not a slow-pace cup car series! Actually the car has been upgraded at the exterior, but also inside its hood.

Rules / Spec

Rules are:

1. Be respectful to everyone all the time. Be honest. Be like a gentleman (if you know what I mean)
2. No corner cutting! Please stay between the track limit. Only two tyres allowed off the limit. If you disobey this rule, you can result to a warming and then a penalty which will be added at the end of the race or after the round.
3. Respect the racing line in the car in front! The car in front of you is not allowed to use waving or block you for his/her defense/advantage for the car from behind. When the car is one of your sides, don't push it wide and win the position, otherwise the penalty will be given when you don't give the place back to the person you overtook.
4. Don't be dangerous during race. It will be harder for all surrounding you. Drive gentle. If you don't drive safely, you risk to get a penalty and even further a disqualification by the host and steward.
5. When you get lapped (if that's the case), you have 3 corners (depending on the track, maybe more or less), to let the car behind pass (if that's the case again).
6. This series is meant to be fun, so you are supposed to drive clean and have fun. Driving dirty and ramming is not allowed and can result in penalty.

Penalties for:

- Accident: You can not touch/ram each other. If you do this anyway and one or more drivers get involved into it, and lose their position or gave up racing, you will get a time penalty at the end of the race, depending on the severity of the accident or the amount of lost positions.
- Pit line: After pitting, if you cross the pit exit line, you will get a 30 seconds time penalty. (ONLY APPLIES TO THE SPECIAL 11TH ROUND)
- Corner cutting or four wheels off the track: You will get a time penalty of 30 seconds. You will not get it if you spin out off track. If you cut corner for time advantage, then you will get a penalty.
- Blocking: Don't block your opponents. If the car behind is flashing the lights behind you, let him pass in a safe place. If you block, you will get a penalty of 1 minute added to the end of the race.

If you get more than 4 penalties, you risk to get a round skipper. That means you are excluded from racing the next round after you got 4 penalties. After that, you can race the round after.

How to report an accident or a punishment if the steward hasn't seen it?

Be sure what really happened. Send a private message to the steward of the series and tell all the details necessary, in what round, which race and between whom. You may submit a report up to 24 hours after a round.
Steward decides and the final decision will be taken.

SPEC:

Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg

CAR: NISSAN MARCH 12SR 2007
Horsepower: 175 BHP
PP: 424
KG: 850
Tyres: Sports:Soft (Racing tyres prohibited)
Aids: Traction Control and ABS only

Recommended Parts

POWER & Weight

Weight Reduction allowed to 850 kg
Engine Stage 2 allowed (3 not), Intake Tuning prohibited, Exhaust on Standard, other parts allowed
Turbo Kit: Low RPM Range Turbo Kit (allowed) (Mid and High prohibited)
Supercharger: prohibited
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): prohibited (standard)

DRIVETRAIN, TRANSMISSION, SUSPENSION, TYRES

Differential Gear (LSD) : Fully Customisable Mechanical LSD allowed
Clutch&Flywheel: Triple-Plate Clutch Kit allowed
Propeller Shaft: standard allowed
Fully Customisable Transmission allowed
Suspension Kit: Height-Adjustable, Fully Customisable Suspension: allowed
Brake Discs & Calipers: Racing Brake Kit allowed
Tyres: Sports:Soft (&Sports:Medium for special race), other tyres are prohibited.

VISUALS

Driver number: Obligatory
Rear Wing: Standard (ONLY) (Other wings prohibited)
Custom Rear Wing: PROHIBITED
Wheels: Own choice
Additional Meters: Own choice
Paint Color (Body & Wheel & Brake Caliper): Own choice
Change Oil: Recommended

Before qualification of a round, we will do a car check to everyone participating. If we find someone with a car that has the wrong spec, we will tell the driver to follow the specs. Otherwise if not, he/she will get a warning, further more a penalty.

CALENDAR

PRE-SEASON TEST: Ascari Full Track / Spain / Day to Sunset
Round 1: Silverstone National Track / United Kingdom / Morning
Round 2: Twin Ring Motegi West Course / Japan / Day
Round 3: Circuito De Madrid Mini Reverse / Spain / Day
Round 4: Special Stage Route 5 Reverse / ORIGINAL / Night
Round 5: Autumn Ring Reverse / ORIGINAL / Day to Sunset
Round 6: Red Bull Ring Short Track / Austria / Day
Round SPECIAL: Tokyo R246 / Japan / Day
Round 7: Matterhorn Dristelen / Switzerland / Sunset to Night
Round 8: Suzuka Circuit East Course / Japan / Day
Round 9: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit / United Kingdom / Day to Sunset
Round 10: Tsukuba Circuit / Japan / Day
Round 11 FINALE: Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway / Japan / Day

-POINTS SYSTEM:
1st: 25
2nd: 20
3rd: 18
4th: 16
5th: 14
6th: 12
7th: 10
8th: 9
9th: 8
10th: 7
11th: 6
12th: 5
13th: 4
14th: 3
15th: 2
16th: 1

The championship is open. I will send more information further on this thread on when we will begin this championship. To sign up, all you need is a PS3, Gran Turismo 6, good internet connection, Nissan MARCH 12SR '07 and me added as your friend! :D When you send the friend request, make sure to write your GTPlanet username, if I saw you here. If you have any questions, ask them here or send me a private message on GTPlanet, Twitter (@dragon_crasher) or my PSN.
Let the game begin.

OBS. I will make a sign-up list right after this post, to keep up with those who signed up. :)

Last edited:
yeah I won't be racing. I don't like the car choice either. I don't think I should have to use another forum to get this thing working either.

Usually sending people to another forum is frowned upon around here anyway.
Nobody is either obligated to be sent or chat in that forum really. It's your own choice at the end of all things. People can also just chat here. I deleted that link now, so that nobody will complain about that.

Back