• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 5 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
As a few people noticed, I'm experiencing an odd issue where only on Edge the text for various sites has completely changed from what they usually are to this one italicized font (which I think is Helvetica given how similar it is to the Gran Turismo series font)

Here's two screenshots I took to show this issue, left is Edge while the right is Chrome:

1692080755326.png

1692080769712.png

No idea why this happened, didn't make ANY changes to the browser itself so I am confused on what would cause this sudden change. Now multiple sites have text displayed only in this font. Any way to fix this? Haven't found an answer after looking around.

Last edited:
As a few people noticed, I'm experiencing an odd issue where only on Edge the text for various sites has completely changed from what they usually are to this one italicized font (which I think is Helvetica given how similar it is to the Gran Turismo series font)

Here's two screenshots I took to show this issue, left is Edge while the right is Chrome:

No idea why this happened, didn't make ANY changes to the browser itself so I am confused on what would cause this sudden change. Now multiple sites have text displayed only in this font. Any way to fix this? Haven't found an answer after looking around.
Have you tried clearing your cache?

TB
Settings - Appearance - Fonts - Customize fonts?
1692156314273.png

Everything is exactly as I found it, nothing touched.

Last edited:
1694281889795.png

So I don't know what happened (Maybe that blackout I had earlier did something or maybe an update that I missed did something), but the issue is for now fixed.

Back