• 4 comments

YSSMAN

Super-Cool Since 2013
Premium
United States
GR-MI-USA
YSSMAN
YSSMAN
Hey kids, giving you the heads up. You should be able to watch it live on Gamespot.com, and IGN.com as well. A few things that might be there:

- HD-DVD drives
- 360 Camera
- Halo 3??? (Bungie hints at it!)

...More talk after the speech!

EDIT: How about the funny news over at Sony? Who the hell do they think they are going to get to buy their systems for $499.99 and $599.99 respectively? Esp. when the $500 unit isnt any better than the 360, with the only upside being blu-ray support. Other than that, the $600 version is the only one that will support 1080p... I'm still laughing...

YSSMAN
Hey kids, giving you the heads up. You should be able to watch it live on Gamespot.com, and IGN.com as well. A few things that might be there:

- HD-DVD drives
- 360 Camera
- Halo 3??? (Bungie hints at it!)

...More talk after the speech!

EDIT: How about the funny news over at Sony? Who the hell do they think they are going to get to buy their systems for $499.99 and $599.99 respectively? Esp. when the $500 unit isnt any better than the 360, with the only upside being blu-ray support. Other than that, the $600 version is the only one that will support 1080p... I'm still laughing...

A lot of people will still pay for it. The scary thing is those CG's presentation that most of them aren't real time. If Sony still get my exclusive, I'll have to buy it.

If you want to know PS3 will get HL2, F.E.A.R and Crysis. But I look forward to the 360 press conference, one of the reasons being HD-DVD drive.

Right I might aswell get some rest, before watching the press conference live on GS in 700k high res video.

...I just finished watching the first part of the Nintendo press conference (I really only care about Wii), and I am impressed. I completely wrote the thing off last year at TGS, and I'm mad at myself for doing so.

I've decided that I will be buying a Wii, of course to go alongside the 360, not only for the games, but for the fun it looks like it will bring.

T-Minus one hour and forty minuites to the Microsoft thingy... I can't wait to hear what they say about the PS3...

Back