Mid-Field Supercar Shootout '15 - Congratulations to the Champion DolHaus!

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 658 comments
Thank you very much for the review 👍, you pulled in some great times :bowdown: and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had to look up a word you used in the wiki dictionary,
, so I gather I'm the hoon :lol:, nice :cool:, that suits me well :sly:.

Haha , see you learn something new every day , with your car I tended to get it into a 4 wheel drift a lot of times at the end of the straight without loosing control, it was a fun car to drive , where Shaunm80's car was a point and go car.
In Australia we have anti hooning laws with big penalties for spinning the wheels, doing a little slide through a corner and 'anti social ' behaviour in a vehicle , resulting in vehicle impoundment or being crushed for repeat offenders.

@Bowtie-muscle At the moment your average is above 9 so that would have to be the very least you score, I have a really hard time with DC without the added burden of scoring my own car, you've had to do it in the past and you'll have to do it in the future, you've got your guidelines that you use for your personal way of scoring, just go with them.

Last edited:
Haha , see you learn something new every day , with your car I tended to get it into a 4 wheel drift a lot of times at the end of the straight without loosing control, it was a fun car to drive , where Shaunm80's car was a point and go car.
In Australia we have anti hooning laws with big penalties for spinning the wheels, doing a little slide through a corner and 'anti social ' behaviour I a vehicle , resulting in vehicle impoundment or being crushed for repeat offenders.
That's a little harsh on the car! I received a ticket for an "improper start"... 1986 Chevy El Camino 4.3 V6 in the early stages of a rain shower pulling away from a stop light, thankfully the judge had some common sense.

@xande1959
Car: Aston Martin One-77 '11
Lap Time (Forward) - 1:10.202
Lap Time (Reverse) -
DC Score - 7.3
This is my first drive in this car, except for the license tests, and for a heavy Aston, it can get around the track like it's hair is on fire. It requires so much concentration though, I don't think I blinked for 3 laps straight. This car is meant for the elite! I'm sorry my friend, I gave it my best shot, I just couldn't control this mistress.:ouch: If you stepped over the boundaries of rear grip, she would make you pay...heavily.
xande1959
Aston Martin One77 '11
Forward.... 1.10.475
Reverse....1.12.899
DC. 7.75
The car drives quite good and is stable throughout the track but looses time getting through the corners, if you could get the rear to come around a bit more with throttle lift off would suit my driving preference . Works better on the reverse for me.

- I chose this car because it would be my car consumption. logical had to win the lottery. but I am pleased with you who are testing with great dedication doing the same lap times than me. might put an idea in the head of the organizers for next events put two circuits in this Mid-Field and other would be La Sarthe examples: no one holds the corvetes, I spoke before eye on Ferraris. thank you:cheers::cheers:👍👍

Midfield Supercar Shootout '15 Review

NO weight reduction, stock trans and no aero? Interesting idea that left me skeptical until I tried a few. Brilliant idea, and great list of cars. So @CSLACR I say thank you for a great Shootout, to the tuners I say great job and great tunes.👍👍

All tunes were given 10 laps in each direction, a few tunes received a few extra laps.
Time set to 13:00 for both directions since that removed shadows from reverse.
Tested with DS3, manual trans, left stick steer, triggers for brake/gas, ABS 1, sensitivity +2.
Arcade Mode with Grip set to real.

Tunes were tested in the order listed, but were reversed for the reverse layout, i.e.; 1-13 then 13-1 with my tune being last in both directions to be as far removed from it as possible. Any questions concerning the review, please just ask. If DC explanation wanted, I will explain. These are my impressions and may differ from others. My times are the best I could achieve, if slower than your own I apologize but gave it my best effort.

@doblocruiser :

Lap time forward - 1:11.476
Lap time reverse - 1:12.493
Combined - 2:23.969
Average - 1:11.984
DC - 8.5

Personally, (obviously) I am more of a Vette guy and have never been a fan of the Brute that is the Viper. This tune felt like what a Viper is, fast but hard to keep the rear in check. It had a tendency to slide the rear or jump sideways on throttle, and the brakes could have been a bit better to slow this beast down. When I could keep it straight it was not bad.

Reverse was a different animal, much better and seemed to suit the tune better. Surprisingly quick in this direction and much more enjoyable. Still could slide but was easier to control strangely enough. Tackling the crest was fun and set up a really could lap time. The car choice was a tough one and you took the challenge and did very well. Great job.:) You matched the time of the Scud in reverse.

@Brewguy44 :

Lap time forward - 1:11.589
Lap time reverse - 1:13.049
Combined - 2:24.638
Average - 1:12.319
DC - 8.5

Read the beginning of the review above. This was one of the best Viper tunes I have ever driven. Stable, easy on throttle and gave confidence. Excellent handling and for the most part the brakes did their job. What hurt this car was what helped it in the downforce, but the biggest issue in my opinion was the stock gearbox. It seemed to be to far stretched to be competitive with the faster cars. Still, I really enjoyed it and gave a higher DC for that reason.

@DaBomm4 :

Lap time forward - 1:11.766
Lap time reverse - 1:13.550
Combined - 2:25.316
Average - 1:12.658
DC - 8

It takes a brave soul to tackle an F40 with no ballast and no weight reduction to aid this beast. I took one to the latest TT and only completed 2 laps, got the gold and got out. That was after 8-10 incomplete laps where I aborted and changed setting, and yes reduced weight and added ballast. You managed to improve the car quite well but I still had a hard time keeping it under control. Many good laps ended when it decided to be unruly and let the rear decide where it should go (no worries, you won't get a bill to repair the guardrails:dopey:). I applaud the effort and bravery, but it was more than I was able to handle.

@xande1959 :

Lap time forward - 1:10.363
Lap time reverse - 1:12.944
Combined - 2:23.307
Average - 1:11.654
DC - 8

Goodwood turned me off to this car but your tune started to change my mind. Early braking helped entry, if late you would miss it, would understeer if too fast in, oversteer too fast out. Still was not bad and put up a good time.
Reverse was a completely different story as it just did not mix with my driving. Never found a good line and was always searching for grip. Slid too much and the time suffered. Better driver will likely reward you with better times.:embarrassed:

@shaunm80 :

Lap time forward - 1:10.790
Lap time reverse - 1:12.146
Combined - 2:22.936
Average - 1:11.468
DC - 8.8

The more stable and comfortable of the two 458's, faster on reverse. Forward I left too much time on the track as it should have been 3 tenths faster. Just a hint more rear rotation and it would have been awesome.

@TurnLeft :
Lap time forward - 1:10.528
Lap time reverse - 1:12.283
Combined - 2:22.811
Average - 1:11.406
DC - 8.8

The faster and wilder of the two 458's. Could 4 wheel drift if pushed too hard but just felt faster than shaun's. The one thing I did notice was on longer corners, the nose liked to raise quick causing understeer. If I lifted, it dropped quick causing a see-saw effect if not properly controlled with the throttle. Still, faster than shaun's forward. Well done Sir!

@Otaliema :
Lap time forward - 1:10.615
Combined - 2:23.108
Average - 1:11.554
DC 8.8

Just like shaun's 458, aided with the downforce, stable and safe with still an ability to throw around enough to make it quick. Just not as fast as the 458's. Brakes worked well and no notable handling issues for me. Good job building one I didn't need to drift to go fast (remember, I cannot drift a lick:rolleyes:).

@Motor City Hami :
Lap time forward - 1:10.980
Lap time reverse - 1:13.031
Combined - 2:24.011
Average - 1:12.006
DC - 8.5

An excellent tune that did everything right, except go fast. Maybe just a touch of mid-corner understeer but great launch on exit. Guess this is why the car is referred to as Godzilla, it was glued and felt faster than the time showed. I believe this car was (and felt) heavy and under powered compared to some of the others. Still, an incredibly enjoyable tune.

@787bcgr :
Lap time forward - 1:10.577
Lap time reverse - 1:13.290
Combined - 2:23.867
Average - 1:11.934
DC - 8.5

Just like Hami's, felt heavy and slow with just a little more willingness to rotate. His was better on entry, this one mid-corner. Forward it may have benefited by going immediately after Hami's which made it feel like a 20 lap run instead of ten. On reverse, yours was up first returning the favor. Different but felt very similar and the average times show it. Well done.

@Thorin Cain :
Lap time forward - 1:10.360
Lap time reverse - 1:12.166
Combined - 2:22.526
Average - 1:11.263
DC - 9.2

If there was a sleeper tune in the field, this was it. How does a Raging Bull sneak up on you? By giving more than expected. Juan Pablo Montoya said, to drive a NASCAR at Martinsville you need to enter the corner like a gentlemen but exit like AN ANIMAL. Easy in an fast out made this tune fantastic. Could have a bit of an attitude on entry and mid-corner but more than made up for it on exit and pulling down the straights, like a bullet out of a gun. Awesome through the crest on reverse if taken just right.
I really loved this tune, fantastic job.:D

@DolHaus :
Lap time forward - 1:09.327
Lap time reverse - 1:12.251
Combined - 2:21.578
Average - 1:10.789
DC - 9.5

Another big surprise!!! This thing was tempermental and needed to be driven a certain way. Somehow, I really got along with it by keeping slightly on throttle through the corners and squeezing the throttle gently. The lap times just continued to drop. It was frustrating though as I had 2 or 3 laps where i was ahead of the ghost and believe I could have gotten under 1:09.:ouch: Just failed to get it done.
Reverse however, was not this tunes friend, still fast but much more difficult to achieve. Still, it was sooo fast forward, it was deserving a high DC in my book. Outstanding tune, just don't do reverse with it.

@Ridox2JZGTE :
Lap time forward - 1:10.764
Lap time reverse - 1:13.842
Combined - 2:24.606
Average - 1:12.303
DC - 8

Jekyl and Hyde tune, fast forward once I figured out what it needed, over demanding in reverse. Too much understeer on reverse and I never got it right to get it fast. When driven right and patient however, it was fast forward. Not quite the underdog of @DaBomm4 , but a tough choice non-the-less. Hopefully some else will get it better in both directions.

@brian wolf :
Lap time forward - 1:09.906
Lap time reverse - 1:12.013
Combined - 2:21.973
Average - 1:10.986
DC - 9.7

Brit in a Yank Tank? Well, this was 2nd fastest forward, 2nd fastest reverse, but maybe the best tune in the field. Easy to have fun and go fast, just keep the rear in check on exit. Very willing to maneuver through the S curves in both directions and very consistent as well. Only thing it needed was a better coat of paint. Maybe Jetsream Blue Metallic Tintcoat, or Laguna Blue, maybe LeMans Blue from the '06 Z06 or even Dusk Blue. Could have given you another .2 DC :dopey:
Thanks for a wonderful drive, the crest was a bit tricky or else I might have gotten a better time on reverse.:eek:

@Bowtie-muscle :
Lap time forward - 1:09.986
Lap time reverse - 1:11.431
Combined - 2:21.417
Average - 1:10.706
DC - 9

Very happy with this tune as is, maybe just a little better on entry and it may have been as good as brian's. Do believe mine was a touch better on exit and easier over the crest. Managed 2 really good laps on reverse otherwise it would have been behind his in time. I can see how others would choose his over mine although I would choose my own. In the end I expect mine to be behind his in lap time and DC. But I would not change anything, definitely not the paint anyway.:sly:

**All Combined times and averages are subject to human error. :dunce:

Last edited:

NO weight reduction, stock trans and no aero? Interesting idea that left me skeptical until I trued a few. Brilliant idea, and great list of cars. So @CSLACR I say thank you for a great Shootout, to the tuners I say great job and great tunes.👍👍

All tunes were given 10 laps in each direction, a few tunes received a few extra laps.
Tested with DS3, manual trans, left stick steer, triggers for brake/gas, ABS 1, sensitivity +2.

Tunes were tested in the order listed, but were reversed for the reverse layout, i.e.; 1-13 then 13-1 with my tune being last in both directions to be as far removed from it as possible. Any questions concerning the review, please just ask. If DC explanation wanted, I will explain. These are my impressions and may differ from others. My times are the best I could achieve, if slower than your own I apologize but gave it my best effort.

@doblocruiser :

DC - 8.5

Personally, (obviously) I am more of a Vette guy and have never been a fan of the Brute that is the Viper. This tune felt like what a Viper is, fast but hard to keep the rear in check. It had a tendency to slide the rear or jump sideways on throttle, and the brakes could have been a bit better to slow this beast down. When I could keep it straight it was not bad.

Reverse was a different animal, much better and seemed to suit the tune better. Surprisingly quick in this direction and much more enjoyable. Still could slide but was easier to control strangely enough. Tackling the crest was fun and set up a really could lap time. The car choice was a tough one and you took the challenge and did very well. Great job.:) You matched the time of the Scud in reverse.

@Brewguy44 :

DC - 8.5

Read the beginning of the review above. This was one of the best Viper tunes I have ever driven. Stable, easy on throttle and gave confidence. Excellent handling and for the most part the brakes did their job. What hurt this car was what helped it in the downforce, but the biggest issue in my opinion was the stock gearbox. It seemed to be to far stretched to be competitive with the faster cars. Still, I really enjoyed it and gave a higher DC for that reason.

@DaBomm4 :

DC - 8

It takes a brave soul to tackle an F40 with no ballast and no weight reduction to aid this beast. I took one to the latest TT and only completed 2 laps, got the gold and got out. That was after 8-10 incomplete laps where I aborted and changed setting, and yes reduced weight and added ballast. You managed to improve the car quite well but I still had a hard time keeping it under control. Many good laps ended when it decided to be unruly and let the rear decide where it should go (no worries, you won't get a bill to repair the guardrails:dopey:). I applaud the effort and bravery, but it was more than I was able to handle.

@xande1959 :

DC - 8

Goodwood turned me off to this car but your tune started to change my mind. Early braking helped entry, if late you would miss it, would understeer if too fast in, oversteer too fast out. Still was not bad and put up a could time.
Reverse was a completely different story as it just did not mix with my driving. Never found a good line and was always searching for grip. Slid too much and the time suffered. Better driver will likely reward you with better times.:embarrassed:

@shaunm80 :

DC - 8.8

The more stable and comfortable of the two 458's, faster on reverse. Forward I left too much time on the track as it should have been 3 tenths faster. Just a hint more rear rotation and it would have been awesome.

@TurnLeft :
DC - 8.8

The faster and wilder of the two 458's. Could 4 wheel drift if pushed too hard but just felt faster than shaun's. The one thing I did notice was on longer corners, the nose liked to raise quick causing understeer. If I lifted, it dropped quick causing a see-saw effect if not properly controlled with the throttle. Still, faster than shaun's forward. Well done Sir!

@Otaliema :
DC 8.8

Just like shaun's 458, aided with the downforce, stable and safe with still an ability to throw around enough to make it quick. Just not as fast as the 458's. Brakes worked well and no notable handling issues for me. Good job building one I didn't need to drift to go fast (remember, I cannot drift a lick:rolleyes:).

@Motor City Hami :
DC - 8.5

An excellent tune that did everything right, except go fast. Maybe just a touch of mid-corner understeer but great launch on exit. Guess this is why the car is refered to as Godzilla, it was glued and felt faster than the time showed. I believe this car was (and felt) heavy and under powered compared to some of the others. Still, an incredibly enjoyable tune.

@787bcgr :
DC - 8.5

Just like Hami's, felt heavy and slow with just a little more willingness to rotate. His was better on entry, this one mid-corner. Forward it may have benefited by going immediately after Hami's which made it feel like a 20 lap run instead of ten. On reverse, yours was up first returning the favor. Different but felt very similar and the average times show it. Well done.

@Thorin Cain :
DC - 9.2

If there was a sleeper tune in the field, this was it. How does a Raging Bull sneak up on you? By giving more than expected. Juan Pablo Montoya said, to drive a NASCAR at Martinsville you need to enter to corner like a gentlemen but exit like AN ANIMAL. Easy in an fast out made this tune fantastic. Could have a bit of an attitude on entry and mid-corner but more than made up for it on exit and pulling down the straights, like a bullet out of a gun. Awesome through the crest on reverse if taken just right.

@DolHaus :
DC - 9.5

Another big surprise!!! This thing was tempermental and needed to be driven a certain way. Somehow, I really got along with it by keeping slightly on throttle through the corners and squeezing the throttle gently. The lap times just continued to drop. It was frustrating though as I had 2 or 3 laps where i was ahead of the ghost and believe I could have gotten under 1:09.:ouch: Just failed to get it done.
Reverse however, was not this tunes friend, still fast but much more difficult to achieve. Still, it was sooo fast forward, it was deserving a high DC in my book. Outstanding tune, just don't do reverse with it.

@Ridox2JZGTE :
DC - 8

Jekyl and Hyde tune, fast forward once I figured out what it needed, over demanding in reverse. Too much understeer on reverse and I never got it right to get it fast. When driven right and patient however, it was fast forward. Not quite the underdog of @DaBomm4 , but a tough choice non-the-less. Hopefully some else will get it better in both directions.

@brian wolf :
DC - 9.7

Brit in a Yank Tank? Well, this was 2nd fastest forward, 2nd fastest reverse, but maybe the best tune in the field. Easy to have fun and go fast, just keep the rear in check on exit. Very willing to maneuver through the S curves in both directions and very consistent as well. Only thing it needed was a better coat of paint. Maybe Jetsream Blue Metallic Tintcoat, or Laguna Blue, maybe LeMans Blue from the '06 Z06 or even Dusk Blue. Could have given you another .2 DC :dopey:
Thanks for a wonderful drive, the crest was a bit tricky or else I might have gotten a better time on reverse.:eek:

@Bowtie-muscle :
DC - 9

Very happy with this tune as is, maybe just a little better on entry and it may have been as good as brian's. Do believe mine was a touch better on exit and easier over the crest. Managed 2 really good laps on reverse otherwise it would have been behind his in time. I can see how others would choose it over mine although I would choose my own. In the end I expect mine to be behind his in lap time and DC. But I would change anything, definitely not the paint anyway.:sly:

**All Combined times and average are subject to human error. :dunce:

Thank You for the Great Review, 👍 I'm really happy with the way it came out. It was a fun Challenge!!! Now you know the next one already ;) :lol: but I'm going to try some of those little cars. :D :cheers:

Sounds like you had a great time in the car. I just made it too safe I think should have loosened it up a tad.

@DolHaus :
DC - 9.5

Thank you very much for the review and some incredible times, well done :cheers:
I agree that the reverse layout didn't favour the car, once I was used to how the car dealt with certain areas of the track I could be fast and positive with my approach but it was always slightly on a knife edge and punished mistakes so would need a lucky lap to be competitive. Can't say you didn't give it your all though, you really squeezed everything you could out of the car and beat my best on the forward by some margin, fantastic work 👍

NO weight reduction, stock trans and no aero? Interesting idea that left me skeptical until I trued a few. Brilliant idea, and great list of cars. So @CSLACR I say thank you for a great Shootout, to the tuners I say great job and great tunes.👍👍

@doblocruiser :

DC - 8.5

@Brewguy44 :

DC - 8.5

@DaBomm4 :

DC - 8

@xande1959 :

DC - 8

Goodwood turned me off to this car but your tune started to change my mind. Early braking helped entry, if late you would miss it, would understeer if too fast in, oversteer too fast out. Still was not bad and put up a good time.

@shaunm80 :

DC - 8.8

@TurnLeft :
DC - 8.8

@Otaliema :
DC 8.8

@Motor City Hami :
DC - 8.5

An excellent tune that did everything right, except go fast. Maybe just a touch of mid-corner understeer but great launch on exit. Guess this is why the car is referred to as Godzilla, it was glued and felt faster than the time showed. I believe this car was (and felt) heavy and under powered compared to some of the others. Still, an incredibly enjoyable tune.

@787bcgr :
DC - 8.5

@Thorin Cain :
DC - 9.2

If there was a sleeper tune in the field, this was it. How does a Raging Bull sneak up on you? By giving more than expected. Juan Pablo Montoya said, to drive a NASCAR at Martinsville you need to enter the corner like a gentlemen but exit like AN ANIMAL. Easy in an fast out made this tune fantastic. Could have a bit of an attitude on entry and mid-corner but more than made up for it on exit and pulling down the straights, like a bullet out of a gun. Awesome through the crest on reverse if taken just right.

@DolHaus :
DC - 9.5

@Ridox2JZGTE :
DC - 8

@brian wolf :
DC - 9.7

@Bowtie-muscle :
DC - 9

Very happy with this tune as is, maybe just a little better on entry and it may have been as good as brian's. Do believe mine was a touch better on exit and easier over the crest. Managed 2 really good laps on reverse otherwise it would have been behind his in time. I can see how others would choose his over mine although I would choose my own. In the end I expect mine to be behind his in lap time and DC. But I would not change anything, definitely not the paint anyway.:sly:

Well thank you very much Mr. Bowtie-muscle :bowdown:, and very good review, it will be so helpful to me so I can fix up that little demon to make it go faster ;). Just wondering if it had been Ferrari Red :eek: would it have been faster :D? Please consult your lawyer before answering this question :lol:. I had actually planned to paint it Pink but @DaBomm4 beat me to it :grumpy:.
:cheers: my friend and I will see you very soon, but the roles will be reversed :sly:.

Well thank you very much Mr. Bowtie-muscle :bowdown:, and very good review, it will be so helpful to me so I can fix up that little demon to make it go faster ;). Just wondering if it had been Ferrari Red :eek: would it have been faster :D? Please consult your lawyer before answering this question :lol:. I had actually planned to paint it Pink but @DaBomm4 beat me to it :grumpy:.
:cheers: my friend and I will see you very soon, but the roles will be reversed :sly:.
Was pretty quick for not being red, could have been purple with bright green polka dots and time would have been the same. Was a really good tune especially on forward!

Please be gentle when you review mine please:scared:

Last edited:
Please be gentle e hen you review mine please
You know me, of course i will be gentle e hen I do the review of your car.

images-3.jpeg
Hen.jpg
just trying to figure that one out :mischievous: ...:lol:.

Pink? You crazy man, Are you sure you haven't left that train, or have you stay on the crazy train a few stops too many or have you been on it so long they made you the conductor?

@Thorin Cain :
DC - 9.2

Thanks for the review.👍 I'm glad you liked it :) In fact I'm surprised you liked it so much :eek: Did that say 9.2? :cool: And got a couple of good times in with it as well.:bowdown:

It certainly is a bit of an animal, the heart of this one is strong and it's legs, powerful. It definitely is a little wild on entry, I'm glad you found it so good over the crest, this was one of my main considerations when I was setting up the car to run both ways. I'm happy it worked out so well there.:)

A sleeper you say!?:boggled: I can't believe I was the only person to choose it. My first choice got stomped on...twice (458) So I sought out a back up, it was a toss up between this and the Gallardo in the end and after half a lap in this the choice was too easy. What a machine this car is PD gave the Super Fast Bat a whole lotta love :D

Thank you again :cheers:

Thanks for the review.👍 I'm glad you liked it :) In fact I'm surprised you liked it so much :eek: Did that say 9.2? :cool: And got a couple of good times in with it as well.:bowdown:

It certainly is a bit of an animal, the heart of this one is strong and it's legs, powerful. It definitely is a little wild on entry, I'm glad you found it so good over the crest, this was one of my main considerations when I was setting up the car to run both ways. I'm happy it worked out so well there.:)

A sleeper you say!?:boggled: I can't believe I was the only person to choose it. My first choice got stomped on...twice (458) So I sought out a back up, it was a toss up between this and the Gallardo in the end and after half a lap in this the choice was too easy. What a machine this car is PD gave the Super Fast Bat a whole lotta love :D

You made the right choice and built an awesome tune in my book. I really enjoyed it more than expected. And smiled while hauling the mail in it. That made it deserving a good DC score. Great job! :cheers:

You made the right choice and built an awesome tune in my book. I really enjoyed it more than expected. And smiled while hauling the mail in it. That made it deserving a good DC score. Great job! :cheers:
Thank you again. It's been getting better scores than I was expecting:)...and I have pencilled in after the halfway point for it.

I'm really happy the testers so far all seem to like it 👍 I'll be getting my own say soon :sly:

Sorry for the double post but, its in the back of my garage and I plan on keeping it so if you want it back you'll have to get passed security :P

NO weight reduction, stock trans and no aero? Interesting idea that left me skeptical until I tried a few. Brilliant idea, and great list of cars. So @CSLACR I say thank you for a great Shootout, to the tuners I say great job and great tunes.👍👍

@doblocruiser :

DC - 8.5

@Brewguy44 :

DC - 8.5

@DaBomm4 :

DC - 8

@xande1959 :

DC - 8

@shaunm80 :

DC - 8.8

@TurnLeft :
DC - 8.8

@Otaliema :
DC 8.8

@Motor City Hami :
DC - 8.5

@787bcgr :
DC - 8.5

@Thorin Cain :
DC - 9.2

@DolHaus :
DC - 9.5

@Ridox2JZGTE :
DC - 8

@brian wolf :
DC - 9.7

@Bowtie-muscle :
DC - 9

You did a very good time on forward :) Thank you for the test, looks like the understeer showed on the reverse, a layout I haven't tested, my bad :( I only had time to run it on forward. Happy nonetheless, considering that I kept changes at minimal from the setup it was based on even though it's more than 200kg heavier.

View attachment 343812 by the way, how are your tasmanian devils doing these days :sly:, hope they love their new home 👍.
They are good. We are still moving the amount of stuff my wife and I have could fill a house twice as large we bought so it takes us several weeks to pack.
The majority of the move is happening on Tuesday. Then the long grunt work starts. Cleaning the old place and getting the new place set up.

@brian wolf :
DC - 9.7

Great testing! Well done! I was trying to reduce the high speed understeer with -ve rear toe, just trying to get it to rotate a bit easier. But, the cost was it could get a bit sideways on exit. Good fun though!

Back