Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Normal & Chicane version)

Canada
Canada
xTornado78x
mid-ohio-track-layout-map.jpg

The Sports Car Club of America held its national championships, The Runoffs, here on the non-chicane version from the 1970's to sometime in mid-2000 when they moved to Topeka.

Lots of elevation changes in 7-8-9.

Agreed, truly a world class course! Hoping to do another track day there with the SCCA late this summer.

Can I just join SCCA and bring my mr2? No roll-cage required? I'd love to turn a few laps in on this world-class circuit.

Can I just join SCCA and bring my mr2? No roll-cage required? I'd love to turn a few laps in on this world-class circuit.

If it's a hardtop, you're golden. If it's a spyder, they will do the "broom handle" test, where they stick a broomhandle behind your seat, and as long as your factory roolbar is above the broom, you're good. Go for it!

Track would be good for a wide variety of things. I can't help but think it would be awesome for Photomode. It would be great for touring cars and LMPs race here too. It would also count as another NASCAR track as the Nationwide cars run here too. As far as adding this goes it will pretty much get you the use of Road America. Its pretty much a more technical, slightly shorter version of Road America.

Heading there this summer for a PDX trackday.

This track would be a big hit for PD's fanbase, american and worldwide.

Back