Middle East Tuning

Canada
2.2L Camry
NissanSkylineN1
Xbox??? Who is this Xbox??
Hey, im starting a tuning group. Cars ranging from citroen 2cv to the rip-off lamborghini to the chevelle SS producing 1000+ hp. Anyone wanting to join please pm me. Working on a vw beetle with gold rims right now. Will post results up soon. Until then, see ya!

Hi, are you still in our tuning garage? BTW, the Chevelle can't reach 1000.
If this is for cheatdevices, then is should be posted here.

Last edited:
How is it a rip off Lamborghini????

The Nose of the Cizeta and the Diablo were designed by the same guy and the Cizeta came out first - which means the Lamborghini is the rip off.

Middle Eastern Tuning from Mississauga Ontario? At least the cars won't be exploding *wink wink*.

Okay that was a bit tasteless, my bad.

Now that i think of it the chevelle had 700 hp or so and actually mississauga has a large brown population and a terrorist group has just been caught this month here. So maybe the cars might blow up.

Finally I have a car out to perfection. It took me so long because I worked hard to get it. This is very easy to set up.

Nissan GTR Prototype Racecar

Add:
Stage 4 turbo

Tweak:
Lower ride height by 10 mm from stock
Add 5 value to stock brake controller both rear and front.

P.S. I don't know how to post pics without using links.

It must be the lack of bloodflow from being such a torniquet fan that made him type all in caps. :P

Shut up, I know it's a bad joke already!! :lol:

U should listen tu them they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U should listen tu them they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it you haven't heeded Famine's warnings on your last thread, TOURNIQUEFAN.

Back