Midget II???

  • Thread starter Thread starter }{yBr!D^
  • 9 comments
  • 959 views
Messages
33
Where is the Midget II in the game...?? I want it to race the Midget II races... doesn't seem to be anywhere!
 
Yep, in the used car section with the 1996 to 2002 cars. Just wait til you win the Midget with 3 wheels in the Midget cup race or whatever. It is pretty fun albeit slow.
 
d3p0
Best car in the game.

I agree!

IMG0001.jpg


IMG0000.jpg


IMG0008_edited.jpg


IMG0009_edited.jpg


IMG0010_edited.jpg


IMG0011_edited.jpg


IMG0012_edited.jpg


IMG0013_edited.jpg


IMG0014_edited.jpg


IMG0015_edited.jpg


IMG0016_edited.jpg


IMG0020_edited.jpg


IMG0021_edited.jpg


IMG0022_edited.jpg


👍

-a
 
Yeha its a fun car. I now have 4 of them all in different colours :) 👍 👍 👍

They were so cheap so I thought why not.

I also did a lap round nurburgring in the old midget (That took a while lol)
 
It's too bad that when you buy new wheels for it the spare on the bonnet doesn't get cahnged too. 1/4 more bling never hurts...
 
bfifteenv
It's too bad that when you buy new wheels for it the spare on the bonnet doesn't get cahnged too. 1/4 more bling never hurts...

It would be 1/5 because the spare makes it 5 wheels
 
PhatFat
It would be 1/5 because the spare makes it 5 wheels

Heh, for what it's worth, the first guy was right, it is 1/4 or 25% more.

4 * 1.25 = 5, but 4 * 1.20 = 4.8 :)

...and I love the midget, I'll take some pictures tonight and add them to my gallery.
 
Back