Midget truck for race

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69GTOby
  • 11 comments
  • 877 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
56
Where do you get the Dihatsu (can't spell it) midget truck to do the one make midget race?
 
It shows up in the used car cycle once in a while. There's a 10k special on day 50.
(it's "Daihatsu" :) )
edit: from Famine's used car cycle list;
36 - 42
64 - 70
71 - 77
85 - 91
92 - 98
99 - 105
113 - 119
134 - 140
162 - 168
169 - 175
197 - 203
225 - 231
274 - 280
295 - 301
309 - 315
337 - 343
358 - 364
365 - 371
428 - 434
435 - 441
463 - 469
470 - 476
477 - 483
484 - 490
491 - 497
498 - 504
505 - 511
512 - 518
519 - 525
533 - 539
547 - 553
561 - 567
575 - 581
582 - 588
596 - 602
631 - 637
645 - 651
659 - 665
673 - 679
680 - 686
 
Yea, thanks. I was never good at spelling. Geez! I can't find that retarted midget truck. How do I know when it will show up in the used car lots?
 
Do I have to have a cartain percentage to be able to buy it?
 
Now that I've retroactivly answered that, on to the race:

easy race: turbo 2. All your competition is stock, so this will blow them away.
challenge: Depends on your skill level. I think most people should be able to win with just N2O, and you can use it more or less depending on how much you need it. For more of a challenge, add balast and lower the tire grade.
easy max a-spec (I don't think you can get 200): Don't get the 10k special, don't change the oil. Buy a race trans, N2O, light flywheel, and comfort tires. Add max ballast and optimize the gear ratios for the track.
 
Emohawk
easy max a-spec (I don't think you can get 200)

Moloch_horridus
Midget II Race [152 A-spec] Midet II: Old oil; N1 tyres; 200 ballast

Correct! :D
 
Famine
There has been one report of 153 a-spec points for this race - any confirmation would be appreciated.
 
Darn! I didn't pay attention to the a-spec points, but what the heck, i'll do it again and let you know. God, I can't believe I never came across that stupid truck in the used car lot until now! Thanks.
 
69GTOby
Darn! I didn't pay attention to the a-spec points, but what the heck, i'll do it again and let you know. God, I can't believe I never came across that stupid truck in the used car lot until now! Thanks.

I can believe it. It's easy to overlook... :yuck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back