Midnight Club LA DLC Thread - Car Pack 1 Now Live, Pack 2 April 23rd

• Thread starter Robin
  • 49 comments
What the...I'm lost. That premium upgrade had many cars and I thought THAT was car pack 1, 3 cars for 3 bucks, if I played this game I would buy it.

What the...I'm lost. That premium upgrade had many cars and I thought THAT was car pack 1, 3 cars for 3 bucks, if I played this game I would buy it.

Dude now go look in the PS Store, now it's there. It wasn't there yesterday. 👍 It's 4.95AUD which is a bit steeper than $3, but I guess atleast I'll get 2 cars that I'll actually use.

Im downloading that 1.4gb south central, Australian internet sucks and it will take a few hours (2 maybe?) but hey im doing it. If I can get back into the game I will pay for future car packs (and present). I realised now that I need a ninja....

Im downloading that 1.4gb south central, Australian internet sucks and it will take a few hours (2 maybe?) but hey im doing it. If I can get back into the game I will pay for future car packs (and present). I realised now that I need a ninja....

I managed to download it in about less than an hour IIRC. The PS servers must've been free or something because I was downloading at a crazy speed.

No matter what the server I can only download 160kb/s or less. Hopefully getting an internet upgrade soon but I doubt it

I think I was downloading at my top speed of 2mB/s, which is amazing considering I've never reached even 1mB/s before. :odd:

I hope none of you bought South Central Premium, they just realeased an ultimate pack with everything in (including the car packs) for the exact same price as SC Premium was. I feel robbed, they could've made the 'ultimate' pack £10 just for the sake of logic, or drop the price of SC premium now, but nope.

I hope none of you bought South Central Premium, they just realeased an ultimate pack with everything in (including the car packs) for the exact same price as SC Premium was. I feel robbed, they could've made the 'ultimate' pack £10 just for the sake of logic, or drop the price of SC premium now, but nope.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:banghead: indeed, it angers me that they've done this. The very least they could do is lower the price of the normal premium (as I understand older things are worth less value) then it would still give people the option to only buy the premium without the car packs for less money. To put it at the same price though is just punishing people who bought the things early, basically saying we could have had the other packs free if we'd have waited months. Clearly an extension strategy R* has came up with because less and less people are playing the game.

I bought the South Central expansion pack and the two car packs near the time they originally came out. Now I feel like I wasted money.

Cop Cars are available now.. Free pack.. lights and sirens work 'n everything. You can't modify anything but the performance though; which sucks, and you can't add lightbars to already-created cars. But other than that, pretty fun to play with. You also have to download it to see the other vehicles with it; or they just look like impalas/chargers, etc.. with white doors..

Last edited:
Yeah, it does, i guess. I would've thought it'd be available everywhere, as there are only 5 or so vehicles..

Charger SRT8 Border Patrol
Charger SRT8 LAPD
Charger SRT8 CHP (more performance stock)
Impala SS CHP (more performance stock)
Impala LAPD

Back