Midweek Track Days

  • Thread starter Thread starter idrvfast
  • 5 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
48
United States
North Carolina
Messages
idrvfast427
Messages
idrvfast
I am looking to get a midweek track day of sorts going. Since I am a full time dad, weekend only retail worker, I have plenty of time during the week for driving.

In the interest of keeping things simple I would limit the PP of the room to make it a little more fun for everyone.

I would want to run on Tuesday or Wednesday during the day 1:30 or 2:00pm Eastern.

It would be strictly for fun, a place to hone your skill with out having the pressure of racing.

Anyone out there interested in something like this? :dunce:
 
sounds like it could be fun. I'm usually free to run on Wednesday nights but i'm in the UK so i'm GMT. What's the time difference?
 
sounds like it could be fun. I'm usually free to run on Wednesday nights but i'm in the UK so i'm GMT. What's the time difference?
If you're GMT, you are 5 hours ahead.
 
ok. well i'm normally on at about 7ish so i guess that would be 2pm for you. my psn is flimbo84 so just add me if you want.
 
No one else? That Sucks...
 
Back