Mighty Car Mods Partnership?

Australia
QLD,
StigBelcherStyle
Dear Mr Yamauchi,

Mighty Car Mods is a YouTube channel that focuses around DIY car modifications for car owners of all ages. The web-based mini-series was created and is hosted by Blair Joscelyne (MOOG) and Martin Mulholland (Marty). It debuted on January 9, 2008 and has since become a YouTube partner. Each episode centralizes around the common idea of buying a car, modifying said car and then repeating it for each episode, with the added flair of automotive Aussie humor.

Basicly Mighty Car mods is a modification Series on youtube that supports and shows it's viewers how to install, build, modify and increase performance on your car. As the team also supports car modifications on many cars Great and small such as:
  • Subaru Liberty
  • Daihatsu Cuore
  • Mitsubishi Gallant SE
  • Subaru Fiori (Sherpa)
  • Mazda MX-5
  • Nissan Silvia
  • Mazda 323
  • Daihatsu Charade
  • and etc.
This would be a great edition to the modification side of Gran Turismo, as most of these cars are already included in Gran turismo 6 and been part of and witnessed the moding scenes of Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and many others Perhaps a partnership between Gran Turismo and Mighty Car Mods could be possible?

Kind Regards

StigBelcherStyl

More Information: Mighty Car Mods

Last edited:
MightyCarMods-Brakes.jpg

Or just simply a better, more complete, modification system. No license required. (Though I wouldn't complain ;) )

I love MCM. However MCM haven't really been into Partnerships and collabs though.

What would be nice is to see their famous cars enter into the game like Gramps (In my sig) and the Mighty Mira

so... are you suggesting including DIY **** on an endurance racer? have you ever entered a race? they are SUPER STRICT with the stuff you´ve done in your car...

plus what´s the point on a limited budget improvement in a car game where oney is merely earned by racing?

don´t get me wrong i love to see those guys doing crazy stuff for cheap, but i don´t think there´s room for such thing in a game..

I'm not sure that I would want them there for the "what can you get away with" aspect, as much as the "What will really work" aspect.

Of course, having a REAL training section (and a crew chief) would take that part very nicely.

What they could take from MCM is that Driving/racing isn't all about Crew Chiefs , Flag Systems, Rule Books GT3 cars etc

It's about the drive itself , the car, more importantly YOUR car and you having fun (By yourself or with some mates) within the beauty of car culture.

I dunno if I worded that properly but hey

What they could take from MCM is that Driving/racing isn't all about Crew Chiefs , Flag Systems, Rule Books GT3 cars etc

It's about the drive itself , the car, more importantly YOUR car and you having fun (By yourself or with some mates) within the beauty of car culture.

I dunno if I worded that properly but hey

The thing is: driving and racing are not the same thing... Independently of the level at which you race, things are pretty much the same everywhere flag systems, rule books... All that remains the same... Mcm fit in the driving side incredibly well though...

Back