Mike_S_88's Pic-A-Doodles - 13/10/2012 - Mercury Cougar

• Thread starter Mike_S_88
  • 1 comments
Hi all!

As a brand new member of Forzaplanet.net, I thought it'd be pretty sensible to start up my own works gallery. I'm not the best photographer out there, so hopefully the critique I receive from these posts will help me further in my journey.

All images are posted to Flickr and are clickable to see their full size counterpart. I hope to update this regularly, so feedback on shooting is much appreciated!
-----​
The first batch of images I'd like to share with you include one of my favourite cars that was introduced to FM4, the Mercury Cougar Eliminator. I fell in love with this car as soon as I was awarded it and have kept it in my garage ever since. It's been through various upgrade stages, right from the D-Class bruiser you receive it as, to a mighty S-Class track-tank! Now? It rests happily in B-Class where it pummels along the track with a heavenly snarl from its exhausts.

I painted this one in Terronium-12's Amethyst Black. Originally intended for Jaguar, it makes the Cougar look ever-so menacing as it prowls along the track, pouncing on unsuspecting opponents and roaring to victory!
-----

-

-

-

-----​
I look forward to receiving comments, thoughts, critique and all the other thingummyjigs that people offer to help others in the quest for a better picture!

New update for you!

After watching FAR too much Initial D, I bit the bullet and purchased myself an "Eight-Six" as they're so fondly named over in Japan. Beautiful car to drive and drift...even thought the drifting part I'm still getting the hang of.

Anyway, here's a selection of pictures from its debut downhill run, surprisingly without hitting any walls :dunce:.

As usual, click on the thumbnail to see the full size variant
-----

-

-

-

-----​
As usual, critique is welcomed as I keep updating

Bye for now!

Back