Mileage Exchange - GR3 Road Cars and Safety Cars, Colors

United States
Louisiana
I've searched and found a couple good threads but I'm not sure they answered my question definitively. I'm sure its in this great repository of info somewhere, I just need a librarian to help me find it. LOL.

So, what are the color combos of the Mileage GR3 Road Cars and Safety Cars that are available for purchase?

I found what looked like a complete list, but it had like 9 colors for the Vette and I think I've seen 3 or so come up in 4 years. Did I miss a ton? Also, there is mention of some colors that haven't been released. So, is there an actual list of colors released that differs from this list? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/ or is that what I should be looking for.

As a note, I didn't realize there were two reds for the Alfa, until today. I now have both as I just got Rossa Alfa (available in the Exchange today) and already had the red Compitisionne (sp?).

Everything has been in MiEx at some point except for the Evo (only available in red), Atenza (only available in silver) and AMG SC (missing red).

Back