mileAGE

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII
  • 13 comments
  • 1,087 views
Messages
559
i used the search but found nothing that specifically answer this question:

I know all cars will lose power as they get more and more miles on them. My ZZII, poor thing, has lost a good deal of power. It has about 2,200 miles on it right now. I also know that at a certain point the power loss levels out. Is this point car-specific or is it about the same for all cars, and if so, what is it? In other words, do I have to worry about my ZZII losing any more power.:(
 
:D I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable members will give you a better answer, but I'm pretty sure the ZZII's HP levels out @ 936 fully modded/after an oil change...UB57
:D
 
that's good to know. but i for some reason remember mine at 932 after an oil change. :nervous:

maybe, hopefully, i'm mistaken.
 
:confused: Yeh, very well could be, but I'm too lazy to check as my PS2 isn't on right now...UB57
:confused:
 
The 936 would be the max before losing hp. Having run 2,200 I am pretty sure you would be on the minimum hp ie it will only drop when you go too far between oil changes but will get back up to 932 when you change oil. I have one F1 car that I am sacrificing ie it is up to 4000 miles. I will check to see if hp is going down or staying contstant just to make sure what I have said is true.

I saw a table somewhere (can't remember where) that suggested hp goes up at about 300 miles and levels off until about 1000 but then drops permanently. I am not sure if I have got those figures exactly right but I think they would be close.
 
my escudo has like 2200 miles on it, and it still goes 301 strong.
 
Hi ZZII,
:D Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, found the info & then couldn't find the thread!!! The ZZII definitely tops out @ 956HP then drops to 936HP after a while.

Thanks to Heydu @ Hybrids Forum I found an easy way to keep all my cars @ Max HP. Before as I got one broken in to MAX I'd buy it from my own Memory Card (Kinda like a Clone), then use the first one up, sell it & Clone another new one. Just found out today that I don't have to do that anymore!!!...UB57
:D
 
Originally posted by UB57
Hi ZZII,

Thanks to Heydu @ Hybrids Forum I found an easy way to keep all my cars @ Max HP. :D


Could you please explain or post a link to an explaination? :D :bowdown: :D
 
HI Red Eye Racer
:D I'm not "Computer Literate" enough to post a link, but Heydus instructions are short & to the Point.

Quote: Editing the oil lines in the ini should bring back full power.

480 =- 1
484 = 929924095

Of course you need a Sharkport & MK's Software (At least that's all I have!) to do this. "Boosted" 2 cars back to Max HP today & it was well worth the effort. Am trying to get "Podium" spots @ GT3Times & the difference between 288 & 294 HP in a Vitz can make the difference between 4th & a "Spot." Let me know if I missed anything...UB57
:D
 
Your car can only loose the power that you have added with an oil change. more powerful cars get more power with an oil change therefor they loose more hp.
 
Hi The Drift King,
:D After you pass a certain amount of Miles (or Kilometers) no matter how much you change the oil you won't get back to the Max HP. In the case of a ZZII it drops from 956 to 936 & in the case of the Vitz from 294 to 288. (Both the examples are MAXXED out HP mods.) Seems to be roughly a 2% drop...UB57
:D
 
To Red Eye Racer ,
:D Dying to know, did you make it work???


To The Drift King,
:D If I told you the last year I did math homework, you'd think I was Lyin'...UB57
:D
 
why dus it bust hp whin u go race seen it ween i was fixing up a car i fixid it all the way up and i had 2300 hp it bustid like 45 hp
 
Back