Milestone announced their new MXGP 2019

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Jtheripper, May 15, 2019.

1. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

For august 27th, with track editor and free roam map that you can set your own waypoints. Thought some might be interested. For me after just getting ride3 and seeing the quality in it, it makes me intrigued and interested.
    Cheers guys.

MrCrynox, John Wells and barryf1fan like this.
  2. er185es

er185es

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  3. er185es

er185es

John Wells and barryf1fan like this.
  4. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

I've got all their other bike games, no reason I won't get this one... :sly:

John Wells likes this.
  5. er185es

er185es

6. Griffith500

Griffith500

Ten-foot jump into a two-wheel drift. Them's some skillz.

But seriously, there's still too much handwaving of what goes on at the contact patch. It's like the game treats it as grip, but adds lateral creep to give the impression of constant sliding.

7. er185es

er185es

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    barryf1fan likes this.
  8. er185es

er185es

barryf1fan likes this.
  9. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

Woot!! Woot!! Mine will be here tomorrow - hopefully waiting on me before I get home from work!

upload_2019-8-26_11-14-1.png

Forgot that I had preordered it! :lol::lol:

10. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

Says it was delivered in the mailbox. Sweet! Ready to do some down & dirty racing tonight. :tup:

imported_rik19 likes this.
  11. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

Have buyed it 10mins ago. Steam version just 25€
    psn store 70€ :banghead: :crazy::crazy::eek:

PC 60fps 25€
    PS4 30fps 70€

:gtpflag:

Griffith500 and barryf1fan like this.
  12. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

Why I'm building up a PC in the next couple of months. :tup:

13. barryf1fan

barryf1fan Premium

But, in the meantime, got to spend a little time with MXGP 2019 last night. Will say that if you didn't much care for MXGP Pro, Monster Energy Supercross, etc., etc... then this game probably shouldn't be on your Amazon wish list.

The game itself plays very much like MXGP Pro, but the menus and interface look very different. Not good or bad, really, and deciding still if I like the "new" look. The game plays pretty similar to the last iteration, however, the rutting is way more noticeable to me. 'Course, I haven't played MXGP Pro in several months so it may be similar there as well - just seems more "challenging" this time. Overall, I like it, and did two Championship races (2 races each) and then rode around the "Playground" for a few minutes. Running the game on Medium difficulty, Pro handling, no joint brakes, and manual tranny I was able to get a 12th in the first race in Argentina, and a 1st in the second race (missed the hole shot by that much!). Then off to sunny 'ol England, where it was chucking it down the whole time, I got a 9th and 14th for my efforts. The wet track was a real challenge and I'm gonna have to figure out some bike setup for the rain as the bike was terrible to ride.

Fun game though, and I'll play it as a distraction to Project Cars 2 and MotoGP 19. :tup:

Here's some screen grabs of the 2nd race in Argentina, skipped by the replay in the first race and the ones in England were terrible because of the rain. Some of these came out a bit dark even in the full sunshine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got my scrub on!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]