Milestone rewards etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanibalII
  • 8 comments
  • 822 views

HanibalII

(Banned)
Messages
206
Australia
Australia
Messages
HanibalII
Was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a thread/chart that showed the rewards you get for completely milestones, such as 'you've completed this track x number of times or x number of kilometres on this track'


Cheers
 
There's only 1 reward for things like that, the 1000 ticket.
 
The game only records total distance and number of races won. And you get no rewards besides the 1000 ticket
 
There's only 1 reward for things like that, the 1000 ticket.

Yes I know....I'm trying to find out what's required. Which tracks, what distances etc.
 
Yes I know....I'm trying to find out what's required. Which tracks, what distances etc.

Any race as long as you complete 100 races and drive 2000km (a-spec only I believe)
 
Any race as long as you complete 100 races and drive 2000km (a-spec only I believe)

So it's only 100/2000km? None any higher?
 
So it's only 100/2000km? None any higher?

You need BOTH, 100races and 2000km. Then after you get that, it resets and you can get another after 100 more races and 2000 more km.
 
So it's only 100/2000km? None any higher?
Have you seen the main thread?

Here's the link:1000 Ticket

As Shoe67 says:

You will get your first 1000 Ticket once you've completed 100 races and driven 2000km's.

You will get a second 1000 Ticket once you've completed 200 races and driven 4000km's.

You will get a third 1000 Ticket once you've completed 300 races and driven 6000km's, etc, etc.

B-spec races do not count.


Good luck!
GTsail
 
So it's only 100/2000km? None any higher?
There doesn't need to be any higher ones because it rewards the prize every time you gain another 100/2000, it's not a 1 time reward.
 
Back