Military Assault Vehicle... Yet Another New Find I Think ?

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 8 comments
United States
U.S.A.
So I took out my Special Black Hybrid Ferrari out for some testing at the Special Stage Route X. I can't find anything on this one anywhere either, so I am posting some photos of what seems to be a Military Assault Vehicle there by what I call the Seti Satellites Field... Contact-lol !

Easter Egg-Ferrari 330 P4 Black & Military Assault Vehicle.jpg
Easter Egg-Special Stage Route X & Military Assault Vehicle Close Up.jpg

Here's two more new photos that are a bit better that I just took... Also seems to be some sort of military building as well behind the bushes I think.

Easter Egg-Ferrari 330 P4 Black & Military Vehicle 1.jpg
Easter Egg-Ferrari 330 P4 Black & Military Vehicle 2.jpg

Well to me anyway, I seem to see some anti aircraft or anti UFO alien artillery sticking out... Gonna look around some more and see if I can find any gray beings with big black eyes lol.

That's the transport vehicle for moving individual antennas around. It's not a tracked vehicle, it just has a lot of roadwheels similar to a tracked vehicle. Search on telescope attenna array transport vehicle to learn more. Interesting thread, re-exploring GT5 myself. 👍

Thanks Tim... I stand corrected :bowdown:, but still make claim to my discovery lol ! :lol: and now I'm off to change my photo label description... 👍

Last edited:
I thought everyone had explored SSRX and seen this, but maybe nobody talked about it as they all made the jump to GT6 soon after the DLC's came out. It's fun going back and re-examining things we may have missed 5 years ago.

Back