milstone on Le mans 24HR

Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
I just won the Le mans 24HR A-spec race driving a Maserati gran turismo. Tough race against all thoes le mans race cars but very satisfying.

Really? That is an exceptional effort 👍

I bet your really glad you didnt 🤬 it up in the 23rd hour :lol:

Unless you seriously tuned it I don't believe you. An LMP driven with a good driver can lap La Sarthe in 3:20-3:30 depending on which one. A stock Maserati would struggle to do it in under 4:30. Congratulations if you did it, but I'm sceptical.

Unless you seriously tuned it I don't believe you. An LMP driven with a good driver can lap La Sarthe in 3:20-3:30 depending on which one. A stock Maserati would struggle to do it in under 4:30. Congratulations if you did it, but I'm sceptical.

My car was fully tuned. It took at least 5 or 6 hours to get 1 lap in front.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but this has me a bit flabbergasted :crazy:

I just started the 24hr Le Mans. But I don't like driving the LMP's, so I decided to do it in a GT racecar (shame GT doesn't give me competitors that are suited to my choice of car). I chose the Viper team Oreca. I left it stock, didn't tune it any further, has a pp of 638. About an hour in, I'd say that the best I can hope for is 9th or 10th.

So how did you ever manage to win in a road-legal Maserati Gran Turismo? Even if it was fully tuned (how much pp did it have)? Sorry, but I'm a wee bit sceptical.

Last edited:
If it rained for 16 hours, it might be possible. The LMPs go slow as hell in the rain. Well, the computer drivers go slow as hell.

Latest Posts

Back