mimaximax’s video's??

  • Thread starter Thread starter rgt5uk
  • 15 comments
  • 2,310 views
Messages
4
Hello to all :) I have just joined gtplanet and have been searching for any information on where mimaximax got the GT5 demo from, has anyone got any idea's. Sorry if this thread is pointless as I am new to the forum/thread thing :guilty::dunce:
 
Hello and welcome to Gtplanet we really dont know who he is or how he got the demo.
 
He doesn't have the demo. He just went to some toyota expo building something and recorded his gameplay.
 
He also seems to have gone quiet with the video's i wonder if he has been told to stop?:bowdown:
 
With only so many cars and tracks, there is only so much you can record without repeating things over and over. I was happy to see his first videos, but towards the end I was finding things a bit repetitive. Maybe he was asked to stop, or maybe he just recorded what he felt worthy and left it at that? We may never know!
 
He either worked at CES 2010 or another expo and stole a PS3 with the demos in it or he went there and recorded a lot of footage because it sure is a Sony television we see. I would believe he stole it, I don't see how he could have convinced a Sony rep to let him record the demo version selection screen.
 
Last edited:
Did not expect any reply's so thanks all 👍, I was thinking it might of been one of PD's employee's under Kaz's wing maybe? just to keep us fans happy. After all their is alot of un-happy people with the lack of news about content lets hope E3 is the daddy!
 
How would more of these videos make anyone less "un-happy?" Is watching handheld video a demo really anymore exciting than playing GT5: Prologue? The only thing those videos did was add to the hype.
 
He either worked at CES 2010 or another expo and stole a PS3 with the demos in it or he went there and recorded a lot of footage because it sure is a Sony television we see. I would believe he stole it, I don't see how he could have convinced a Sony rep to let him record the demo version selection screen.
Why would he have to convince them to let him? He'd just have to get his camera out and record away. The demo was on the show floor, it's been recorded by loads of people, not to the extent that minimaximax did, but loads of people have made short videos and the game reporters all record them too. There's no rule that says you can't record what's on the show floor. If you're shown something in private then you are ofen told not to use any recording equiptment and/or to disclose what you saw. The demo is just what we've seen and been seeing for months now.
 
Now probably Sony force them to focus their job in completing final game.
 
Ask him yourself on youtube or GTplanet.

(I know the question has been answered but still)
 
Why would he have to convince them to let him? He'd just have to get his camera out and record away. The demo was on the show floor, it's been recorded by loads of people, not to the extent that minimaximax did, but loads of people have made short videos and the game reporters all record them too. There's no rule that says you can't record what's on the show floor. If you're shown something in private then you are ofen told not to use any recording equiptment and/or to disclose what you saw. The demo is just what we've seen and been seeing for months now.

I was talking about the picture of the demo selection screen, the picture showing around 10 differents GT5 demo build from E3 2009 to now, when I say "I don't know how he convinced a rep to show it", unless he worked there and took a picture when the PS3 booted up, before visitors were able inside.
 
I was talking about the picture of the demo selection screen, the picture showing around 10 differents GT5 demo build from E3 2009 to now, when I say "I don't know how he convinced a rep to show it", unless he worked there and took a picture when the PS3 booted up, before visitors were able inside.

I think that multi-demo came from someone other than mimaximax.
User "Iherre" over at neogaf posted that multi-demo screenshot, IIRC.
I got the feeling he was part of some beta-test, and I think that required
a Debug PS3. Too lazy to look all that up again, so I'll just beleive what's
swimming around in my head. :dopey:
 
Good idea^ Because in the end, its all about self-satisfaction :)
 
Back